Monday Hoops Discussion

fuck no watching in HD watched it like 5 times. Monta pushed dfish down and that would have gave gstate a wide open 3. GREAT CALL

if it was the other way around and Sasha or Farmar did that I wouldnt be bitchin. Monta is young he fucked up watch the replay Monta pushed him and thats what they called. If monta didnt push Fish and fish was just falling and held Monta It would have been the wrong call but that wasnt the case

monta ran him over but i think fish pulled him down with him. would have been a no call if i was ref.

Yeah EHS. I was just short on time its not like I have anything against telling any you guys what I think and will play . Hell all of you are like my extended family but I wasnt going to rush to judgements either after that LAL fiasco last nite. I tell JPicks all the time I think the forum has much more confidence in me then I actually do in myself.

I had a 7:15 bball game which I was abit to late( just check my early post times...oops) to and after that was done at 8:30 came home took a dump and checked scores and then played OPEN COURT BBALL from 9 to 11 so I was rushing around alot...Really pissed away a gigantic night but not having access to halftime wagers...it seems to happen this every week...

Sometimes this shit just jumps out at me at the last second for some strange reason. Tuck said something about if you just do the research the "answers" are there...after I started figuring this shit out I had to put apprx 20 plays in and tried to post them accordingly...

Bottomline is I can be indecisive and it takes time to post shit with some sort of explanation...and sometimes I just run out of time..If I am gonna post and have someone tail I would love for it be on the sections I go 5-0 and 5-0 ON not the heartbreak hotel that was the NBA for me this evening going like 2-5..

Good nite bro....FWIW I like OAKLAND in MLB tonite just not sure how much / strong...gonna post in MLB forum shortly

Both Monta and Baron were being held on that play...Monta was just trying to get free and just because Fish loses his balance dosent make it ok for him to pull Monta down to the ground with him(WHICH HE DID)...Delaney calls the foul late and isnt even the right official to be making a call there because he had no angle on the play whatsoever...The fact that he steps in and makes that call not only costs the Warriors this game but could potentially cost them a playoff spot...Just a horrible call

yeah I'll admit they were holding baron,
but Still the point id Monta Pushed off on Fish to get free it was the right call if not that play that lakers always run at the end of a possesion game Fish should just push over all the other players so Kobe could get an open shot

yeah I'll admit they were holding baron,
but Still the point id Monta Pushed off on Fish to get free it was the right call if not that play that lakers always run at the end of a possesion game Fish should just push over all the other players so Kobe could get an open shot

well whoever it was underneath the hoop on the lakers winning layup pretty much set a moving screen and backed the defender out of the lane so odom (i think it was) could go up for an easy lay up...same deal

why dont you guys mention that BS lane violation when Monta was shooting 2 and missed the 1st 1 ? thats 1 pt right but probaly didnt matter lol

why dont you guys mention that BS lane violation when Monta was shooting 2 and missed the 1st 1 ?
Although it gave GSW that point it wasnt the deciding play/call of the game...I was watching and saw the FT but didnt see what happened because they didnt show a replay...I think LA called a timeout and they went right to commercial

fuckin Nova has been killling me im not betting against them no more

:hang:
Lol...They have no shot of beating Kansas
an_wink.gif

an_angel.gif
Nova
an_angel.gif

Lakers need to win the rest of their games only leave Cali once. The last 3 games are KEY. oh yeah and Odom has a new nickname ODOMINATION.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TD width="12%">MARCH</TD><TD width="15%">OPPONENT</TD><TD align=right width="10%">TIME (ET)</TD><TD align=middle width="8%">TV</TD><TD>LOCAL TV</TD><TD colSpan=2>RESOURCES</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Wed, Mar 26</NOBR></TD><!--March == March--><TD align=left>Charlotte</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Fri, Mar 28</NOBR></TD><!--March == March--><TD align=left>Memphis</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Sun, Mar 30</NOBR></TD><!--March == March--><TD align=left>Washington</TD><TD align=right>9:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=colhead><TD width="12%">APRIL</TD><TD width="15%">OPPONENT</TD><TD align=right width="10%">TIME (ET)</TD><TD align=middle width="8%">TV</TD><TD>LOCAL TV</TD><TD colSpan=2>RESOURCES</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Wed, Apr 2</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>Portland</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Fri, Apr 4</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>Dallas</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle>
networkLogo_espn.gif

</TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Sun, Apr 6</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>@ Sacramento</TD><TD align=right>9:00 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>KCAL 9</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Tue, Apr 8</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>@ Portland</TD><TD align=right>10:00 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>KCAL 9</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Thu, Apr 10</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>@ LA Clippers</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle>TNT</TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Fri, Apr 11</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>New Orleans</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD><NOBR>Sun, Apr 13</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>San Antonio</TD><TD align=right>3:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD><NOBR>Tue, Apr 15</NOBR></TD><!--April == March--><TD align=left>Sacramento</TD><TD align=right>10:30 PM</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD>FOX WEST</TD><TD colSpan=2>Tickets | Travel</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

playoff push 5 to 1 teaser :bong:

phila +13
nets -2.5
suns +6
nuggs -4
gs +6.5

phila lost to boston by 10, 27 and 14 previous 3 meetings this year. boston has a firm hold on the 1 seed (6 games) while phila is 1.5 games out of a 5 seed.
nets have triple revenge vs the knicks and are 1.5 back of 8 seed atlanta who they hold the tie breaker vs.
suns are the hottest team in the league. detroit is coasting for the coveted 2 in the east and looking at their role guys. suns also have 20 pt double revenge.
ai and anthony way too much for memphis. kmart will take away memphis' heart.
gs fighting for postseason and at home vs a lakers team they match up very nicely with. like the pts in what i see a close contest with gs again winning.

BREWER

You're the MAN!

I played the same thing and teased it and it was a success! I played 50units.. and came out HUGE! Next beer is on me....

money;money;money;money;money;

Back