Monday Hoops Discussion

hmm. copy and paste link into browser. try over and over. refresh. sometimes it's weird.

Quarter Plays:

1st Q Boston -3 -120 {2U}
4th Quarter Philly +1.5 {1.5U} want them 2nd H as well

Both strong some quick thoughts in his thread

Det -1 1st Quarter {1u}

Disagree with Tuck based on situation not his work. After 2 consecutive losses playing the hottest team in the NBA they must not fall behind and work uphill especially in a B2B start. I think PHO is better equipped to handle a defecit after 1

Port -2 1st Q {1u}

Fading Seattle. PERIOD.

Insane . I cant believe how well this panned out.

Boston 1st Q WIN
Philly 4th Q WIN
Philly 2nd H WIN
Pho 2nd Q WIN {posted later in this thread}
Det 1st -1 PUSHD {terrible number most had -0.5 or PK}
Port 1st Q WIN

5-0-1 +6.5 units

and I went 5-0 in NCAAB Ohio State , Miss , VaTech , Houston and Bradley . Only thing is was rushing and couldnt post it.

The rest of the NBA read like whatever could go wrong did..:shake:

Plays so far:

Sixer +9.5 {1.25units} hoping to get some 2nd H value based on situation
Knicks +7 {1u} - admit the huge line move concerns me approaching with caution
Bucks -9 {3u} small 1st H play -5
Suns +3 -120 {1u} looking for them to take control after halftime
Grizz +9 {1.5units} same as the others . line move concerns me but more interested after half.

Add :

2nd Q Suns +0.5 {1u}

RECAP-

Philly won SU so +9 good +1.25.
- Dont think I could have pegged a game better from Q to Q.

NYK was terrible w/o a PG -1.10

Bucks -9 (lost 3 .10units)
- Unfortunately they started quick and faded up 9 after 1 and 5 after half amazingly lose SU. Tried taking some Miami +5 2nd H but it went OTB...

Suns +3 -1.20
- Goes to OT and they lose by 5. Tried middling at half but again missed it by being slow. Truth is DET got a blessing in disguise IMO when Rip was announced OUT. You know I how I feel about stars being late scratches? No better motivation IMO...

Memphis +9 -1.65
-Said I thought GRIZZ win at least 1Half tonite just wasnt sure what one. Well they were up 6 at half but I wasnt home to middle...

Made 2 "forced " plays
Port -8 LOST -1.50
HOU 1st H -6.5 LOST -1.10
-Dont know why I rushed to put it the HOUS 1st H w/o knowing Sacs injury situation. Still up 10 with about 75 seconds and last second three by Gracia with 2 secs left gives me a tough beat
-Port much like by other losses led at half by 4 but like MILW just never came out to play the 3rd Q and then it was to late !

Pending Play:
LAL -2-120 {1.25 U}
0 Looked like crap at half but up 9 or 10 with a few minutes left they go to OT. Not good...

So lost 8 units apprx with LAL pending and most had great chances and looked good at halftime.....

making my 10-0 run in NCAAB and NBA Quarter plays wasted basically especially if LAL doesnt come through

I guess I feel so good about my work today but might not have anything or very little to show for it....:shake:

victory_vi.jpg

middled that shit. lakers by 4!

thanks SN. looks like you didnt do to bad. called the phila game perfectly. lol.

back to mario kart and coke and rum i go till boston and oakland.

i had the over there so I was happy, but that foul call on Ellis at the end was complete and utter bullshit

delaney should be suspended

Insane . I cant believe how well this panned out.

Boston 1st Q WIN
Philly 4th Q WIN
Philly 2nd H WIN
Pho 2nd Q WIN {posted later in this thread}
Det 1st -1 PUSHD {terrible number most had -0.5 or PK}
Port 1st Q WIN

5-0-1 +6.5 units

and I went 5-0 in NCAAB Ohio State , Miss , VaTech , Houston and Bradley . Only thing is was rushing and couldnt post it.

The rest of the NBA read like whatever could go wrong did..:shake:

will you PM me your plays. i always tail you sn you know that.

congrats brewer!! i'm up 5 units at end of night. wish my parlay was alive. i would have hedged and made 5 units there as well. let's do it again tomorrow boys. goodnight. PM me sportsnut on plays that you don't post in time. but then again u can just umm post haha. gnight bro.

Lakers baby great call by the refs at the end I know gstate backers thought it was the wrong call but it was the right call. Monta pushed fish down and fish just held him as he was falling. That push would have gave Gstate a wide open 3, great call

Lakers baby great call by the refs at the end I know gstate backers thought it was the wrong call but it was the right call. Monta pushed fish down and fish just held him as he was falling. That push would have gave Gstate a wide open 3, great call

seriously, you cannot be serious

Come on Throw
:36_11_6:

Back