CLE +106
Lad o7
Mil +101
NYM +136/u7.5
MIA u7.5

on the radar:
Min +141/o9 (would much prefer 9)
KC +141
Phi +128/u7 (won't play at 6.5 probably)

Chen looked great last start but playing in Tampa's ballpark can be troublesome.

I'll be looking a little closer at this one

Chen looked great last start but playing in Tampa's ballpark can be troublesome.

I'll be looking a little closer at this one

I was about to cut Chen from my fantasy squad, but he's put up a couple good outings in a row. Not sure he's going to avoid imploding here tonight, but he's got a pretty weak lineup to deal with

Tribe bullpen's on fumes. No off days on that 10-game trip, don't think a SP has made the 7th inning in the last six games, Allen went two yesterday and closed on Saturday so he's probably out.

Was looking into Milwaukee too, gorgy. Peralta seems kind of streaky and he's off a pretty good one.

Side note, thread title reminds me of a good exchange in "Arthur".

Arthur's would-be father-in-law, to Arthur: "I don't drink because drinking affects your decision making."

Arthur: "I don't know. I can't decide."

Ryu on 4 days rest this season
6.12 ERA based on 32.1 innings
Keeping in mind his home ERA of 6.15
Colorado first half?
First half total is 3.5 minus 15 over
Seems a little more complicated.
Worst home games were vs SF and Colorado
Cinn and Pitt he beat without much trouble at home on 4
Dodgers still 2-7 at home vs lefties

Last edited:
Milwaukee really looks obvious. There is always a BUT Last 10 8-2 Arizona. Last 10 at home 8-2 Arizona. First game back off a bad trip.

MILWAUKEE is 21-9 (+14.7 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 over the last 2 seasons.

No way thats the true reason for the line move, right? MLB lines dont move based on positional players being out from what I believe.

Lines been movin all day Zonas way...maybe an extra 5 cents in last couple hours
Milw in a odd schedule spot with a bad track record in the desert
Might buy first 5 up to 5 and try the under...bad freakin mojo of late...like 5-18...not good

Lines been movin all day Zonas way...maybe an extra 5 cents in last couple hours
Milw in a odd schedule spot with a bad track record in the desert
Might buy first 5 up to 5 and try the under...bad freakin mojo of late...like 5-18...not good

I might go large on Zona ... 10mins to decide

McCarthy should match up fairly vs. Milw RH line up...gomez replacement is punch n judy..weak stick from the left side ..gl if u play it

Back