Monday Discussion Thread

I'd expect that NRFI in Cleveland juice rises pretty quickly!

Feels like 150/160 close IMO
Agreed. All the expensive ones I passed up on today hit, because I couldn’t get them at open. Cookies 5 era is a little misleading, he’s been great in the first inning.

Just a recap on what I've been capping lately. Taking a lot from the school of @2daBank - I've been trying to target struggling pitchers, whose predominant pitch has a high negative run value (as per stattcast) and matching it up with a lineup that has a highly positive run value vs that specific pitch and secondary pitches. It's been working well so far for FF's and some hitter props. That Rooker HR prop was 100% him being the best sinker ball hitter in the MLB right now and pairing against that rookie on the Angels who had a ridiculous negative run value on his sinker (his primary pitch). That home run he hit in the first was off the sinker of course.

Wow he is horrific.

Yanks would have scored 5+ there if they got to Soto Judge against that gas can
Kevin Cash leaving him in felt like throwing the game, considering how conservative the Rays are. I guess their pen is depleted and don't have an off day tomorrow.

I only started playing there cause I got bonus bets for buying some gear of their shitty site

You can just take it back as bonus bets - which is what I do. And I parlay futures - ex.) Yanks / 9ers or Scottie S / 9ers stuff like that.

Adds up and you have lots of futures.

Yilber Diaz gets his first road start tonight in KC. Been very solid his first two starts. Probably playing him or Az in some way tonight; put him on your radar if he's not already....

@TheDodgers As in Philly Or Minny should be a bigger favorite? Suarez hasn't been great lately, but either has Minny bullpen...
Totally agree with you about Suarez. Was thinking they should be a bigger favorite. Before the Pittsburgh series I read that the next 22 games they had were against teams .500 or better.

What's the best bet to close a parlay out with? I don't care about the juice just looking to close with a dub. Rangers? R Sox?

My card tonight:

Hou ml -137
Giants FF -105
Arizona FF +135
Y Diaz under 2.5 ER -113 (Az starter)
Greene over 6.5 Ks/Mets ml +165

Like to play the Tigers but price (-132 currently) seems high considering CLE is 31-13 at home

Just a recap on what I've been capping lately. Taking a lot from the school of @2daBank - I've been trying to target struggling pitchers, whose predominant pitch has a high negative run value (as per stattcast) and matching it up with a lineup that has a highly positive run value vs that specific pitch and secondary pitches. It's been working well so far for FF's and some hitter props. That Rooker HR prop was 100% him being the best sinker ball hitter in the MLB right now and pairing against that rookie on the Angels who had a ridiculous negative run value on his sinker (his primary pitch). That home run he hit in the first was off the sinker of course.

it sounds a lot smarter when you say it! lol. it does warm my heart w pride to see you and the others making the mlb discussion thread good even days i can't be around!

Back