Monday Discussion Thread

Just off top my head gotta lean chisox against a lhp.

Maybe the over In Pittsburgh? I assume pirates can get a few off Odorizzi, I dunno anything bout guy pitching for pirates but gotta figure Braves will score plenty.

Mets probably the right side.

No chance I’d lay -220 on Syndergaard, but reds pitching a opener? Feels like a lot of runs waiting to happen, either Philly team total over or game over 9?

Should be able to get twinks Ff back playing them again.

Cards offense is humming, they gonna score off smyly I believe. Might lay the -1.5 or cards team total over.

Just like in milw last week I’m incredibly confident brewers will score next to nothing off Urias. Either milw Ff tt under 1.5 or dodgers laying the run line.

Over the years where I primarily played dogs and totals, obviously things changed this year for me with Ff team totals and props, I used to really hate Monday, seriously felt like it wasn’t a great day for dogs to cash, or rarely was for me anyways. So since I pretty much lean nothing but favs today anyways I’m gonna just embrace it:

Mets -1.5
Cards -1.5
Edward Cabrera ov 5.5 k’s

KC 2-1 or 2-0 my guess. The stay home and CWS go to Baltimore for a massive series. Don't see any reason KC no shows here, home series coming up.

I think there some real value in Cabrera over k’s against the A’s. He has fanned 6+ in 4 of 6 starts and all 3 games this month since rejoining the rotation! He sporting something like a 13% swinging strike rate and has 3 plus pitches, my only beef with him is I dunno why he waste 9-10% his pitches throwing a sinker which his only pitch that grades below average, I’d like to see him ditch them and throw more 4 seemers!! Oskland hadn’t been fanning as much lately but think this kids stuff good enough to punch 6+ as I expect he pitches 5+ innings.

I thought bout Sonny grey k prop also, just don’t trust him to go deep and think they were spot on with the 5.5, pretty sure he had more juice to over than Cabrera which I totally disagreed with so had to pass.

I'm on Philly TT Over 4.5 & Game Over 8.5 in Reds/Phils. Don't trust Reds dogshit pen who should be in by the third with RP Cessna starting and Reds just saw Thor and had 8 hits and 3 runs. 7mph wind out and Schwarber back for Phils (he missed Reds series last week.) Reds bats were lively in Pirates series over the weekend.
Also parlayed Scherzer & Cabrera Over Ks.
Good luck to us if anyone comes along for the ride.

I'm on Philly TT Over 4.5 & Game Over 8.5 in Reds/Phils. Don't trust Reds dogshit pen who should be in by the third with RP Cessna starting and Reds just saw Thor and had 8 hits and 3 runs. 7mph wind out and Schwarber back for Phils (he missed Reds series last week.) Reds bats were lively in Pirates series over the weekend.
Also parlayed Scherzer & Cabrera Over Ks.
Good luck to us if anyone comes along for the ride.

Agree w the overs in Philly. Had a pretty strong lean to Philly tt and game over. What max k number? Like 7.5? I leaned that way also but ended up just playing Mets instead.

Agree w the overs in Philly. Had a pretty strong lean to Philly tt and game over. What max k number? Like 7.5? I leaned that way also but ended up just playing Mets instead.
Yeah but I just played it @6.5 at -171 and stuck it in the parlay....

What a card. Springs O5.5Ks -120 for me. Want to pull trigger on the Yanks but can’t do it

Back