Monday Discussion Thread

I’m in the house brother, I’ve been mostly playing the Ff team totals opposed to gm, I tailed but just w 5 inning since we attacking the staters, once they got 3 I was home, I’m sure you get the rest!
Thing with ff overs is I think you're giving value away on all the shitty pens. Not this one obviously, took it too but two of the shittiest pens in MLB are on deck. Probably ony 4-5 I think might be better over 4 innings than even some of the worst starters in the league.

Thing with ff overs is I think you're giving value away on all the shitty pens. Not this one obviously, took it too but two of the shittiest pens in MLB are on deck. Probably ony 4-5 I think might be better over 4 innings than even some of the worst starters in the league.

I hear ya but I do pretty well w them and I’m really just capping the lineups vs starters and havnt been worry bout pens much at all this year which kinda nice! I love those 1.5 and 2.5 numbers, seem so much more attainable than needing 5-6 runs to cash full game!

I’d be cool with them calling it tho, still think Mets can win it but I’ll happily take a rain out down 3-0! Lol. Not gonna happen unless there more that just pops up out of nowhere.

ALCANTARA been awesome again, wonder if those dumb shits send him back out for 7th already at 97 pitches?? That where his problems have come lately, I assume they don’t trust pen but they should really stop sending him back out already at 100 pitches if they gonna throw him on 4 days rest every time around!!

No runs for lad in 2nd but they did flip the lineup and force another 20 pitches from peralta, he almost at 50 thru 2 innings, they gonna see several innings of middle relief guys if they keep pushing his pitch count w top the order in 3rd!!

Been looking for something to put a small free bet on and used it on both pitcher o6.5 k's and M's ML parlay at +310. Probably take Castillo k prop too by itself, feel best about that one.

Cash milw Ff tt under! Urias did his job, lad not scoring much so pen gonna have to do a good job to get the W.

Kinda pissed at myself didn’t take little bit of tampa, crazy yanks laying such big numbers while they on this skid. The offense is really struggling.

Castillo is freaking me out, laa fouling off a ton of pitches and he getting behind in counts to shifty hitters.

Be cool to see a Mets rally but I kinda figured I lost that game as I bet it, lol. I’m gonna be a sucker and be on them again 2marro probably also.

Rain Delay Didn't Help Matters...

It didht really cost them either. Carrasco was getting roughed up before it happened, I actually thought it couldn’t hurt, didht help tho. Strider out the game tho, not like it over but that was a super fishy line from the jump, like they were daring me to play Mets.

No swing and miss against a team that isn't all that familiar with him ugh

At least he fanned the side for you that inning, I still rather he wasn’t screwing around w so many pitches vs that garbage bottom half. Anytime ya play k prop vs laa your pitcher has to punch out all them losers at bottom the order. I’m just on Ff under and Seattle ml

Reactions: KJ
Seattle def worth more to me at this point than the Ff under, just cause way my parlays shook out, nice when the right ones all get put together!!

I actually had them 1st 5 to compete a 3 way at least.

Castillo needs 7 for the parlay, 8 straight up. Fortunately he didn't throw many pitches in the 1st

I hit a 2 and 3 teamer with milw Ff under had them with the balty and cincy Ff overs. Then I got the O’s over with lad ml and seattle +1.5 also. If those come in be really nice which cool cause feels like it been a week or so since I had a big baseball night, I havnt bet as much last week either but def ain’t won shit. I had to get off the k props, they finally caught up w us man, all these numbers are jacked up a extra k or 2 in every start compared to earlier in year. Guess it was bound to happen, kinda same as the way the 3 point props went in nba except they starting adjusting those way faster! Lol

If I had any guts I’d start playing k prop unders but can’t bring myself to do it. Just pivoting off them till next year, unless I happen to see one I think they short with but I havnt In awhile, and the ones I think they been on with number and I tried anyways been coming up 1 k short a ton. When I saw Cole number today I was so close to playing a under but I didn’t have the balls. lol

Wtf happened in Seattle gm? My score app showed Rodriguez hit a home run to make it 2-1 but now it shows 1-1 again and he 0 for 2????

Braves beating the brakes off Mets now, I’m glad I at least knew that prob was gonna lose and didn’t put them in parlays, lol.

Love that Angels BP!

Now I’m mad at myself the parlays don’t pay as much cause I took the 1.5 runs (played ml straight), lol. These duckers play so many 1 run games I feel pretty good sticking them +1.5 in the end my parlays long as not too expensive, certainly wasn’t cheap today, -210 I think, but for parlay purposes I like playing them “Safe” as I can.

Now I’m mad at myself the parlays don’t pay as much cause I took the 1.5 runs (played ml straight), lol. These duckers play so many 1 run games I feel pretty good sticking them +1.5 in the end my parlays long as not too expensive, certainly wasn’t cheap today, -210 I think, but for parlay purposes I like playing them “Safe” as I can.
Cant what if on winners. You were pretty happy for having the insurance going in to the 9th.

Back