Monday Discussion Thread

White Sox pen blows the great start by Cueto. Keller rubs it in my face I couldn’t get a out prop by going 7 innings cashing any number they possibly could have thrown out! Lol

Dang. Look what milw pitchers did to the Braves tonight!! Freddy P strikes out 10 in 7 innings of 2 hit ball, not to be outdone Williams and Hader come in 8th and 9th and both strike out the side for 16 k’s total and only 2 hits and 1 walk! That domination!

Rox tie it back up again! Cmon you fuckers, don’t stop there, bust this open!

Nope. That all they could muster yet again. San Fran takes lead, rox crawl back to tie it but that all they have. I swear if Senzatela doesn’t hurt himself they are up 6-2 or 6-3 right now!

But here comes the 7-8-9 spots for giants who have carried the entire scoring load, lol, only 1 hit from the 1 thru 6 slots. 7-9 have 6 hits with 3 doubles and 2 bombs!

Holy shit. Could have lived with the 2 runs but the fucking error puts betts all way to 3rd, of course he gonna score and kill the +.5

madbum doesn’t have the stuff anymore to be able to get thru a lineup as good as dodgers for a 3rd time. He has to throw the kitchen sink at them to get thru lineup twice.

always shitty to lose those in the 5th, but happens a lot when starter getting seen for 3rd time around.

Not that it matters to me but snakes gonna lose there chance at this game if they don’t get him out of there.

Soooooo Close!

So disappointing, really wish snakes woulda yanked him. I’ve noticed that kinda a problem with guys of his stature, manager don’t have the balls or the clout to go take the ball. I guarantee when he put the bottom the order on and lineup flipped to getting their 3rd crack at him they woulda yanked some youngster or nobody journeyman, but it madbum so they can’t do it.

I see the cardinals do something similar with pujols, they been platooning him which good cause he raking left handed pitchers, they will often pull him after opponent inserts a righty BUT, when cards are rallying and put a couple guys on and Albert comes up if they go to pen and bring a righty in they don’t have the balls to pitch hit for him even tho it the right move 1000% of the time. God forbid they do that to pujols tho so they let the rally die as he outmatched by any better than average rhp out the pen!

Way to stop the bleeding after you Fuxk us over Madison! Jerkoff been beating me for 15 years so why not screw me when I bet on him! Lol

Rox blowing it also. Of course that one was because the starting pitcher got hurt. Crappy way to finish the night, bad luck. That baseball

This is why I almost never watch baseball, I been on here babbling to myself stressing every inning for hours! Lol

Back