Monday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
TOR pen is an absolute joke, but very surprised to see the Jays dogged. Rarely go 1H but that's one if i've ever seen one

brubaker
gutierrezV
manoah
glasnow
boyd

TOR pen is an absolute joke, but very surprised to see the Jays dogged. Rarely go 1H but that's one if i've ever seen one

brubaker
gutierrezV
manoah
glasnow
boyd
Not good for you if I agree on glasnow, bru and manoah.

Jay’s batters realizing you have to score 15+ with thst pen to win. Biggio apparently changed his swing during his IL stint and so far it looks good on him. That, or he’s signing in Boston as a FA

Not good for you if I agree on glasnow, bru and manoah.

Jay’s batters realizing you have to score 15+ with thst pen to win. Biggio apparently changed his swing during his IL stint and so far it looks good on him. That, or he’s signing in Boston as a FA

Boston can't get anybody out until Whitlock or Ottavino, but don't worry people are betting Eovaldi

Boston can't get anybody out until Whitlock or Ottavino, but don't worry people are betting Eovaldi
For me and Manoah it comes down to his off speed control, he has left a lot of pitches out over the plate so I’m hoping as he gets more starts in the bigs it gets better . Needs to use the heater a bit more too

even if Manoah isn't good, the way TOR is swinging they probably can bail him out. I was a little worried about his velocity being down in start 2, but pretty hard to dominate in your debut in the Bronx then deliver another right after. Numbers seem okay vs difficult CHW lineup

Back