Monday discussion, BBQ special

• Thread starter Thread starter Al Burna
  • Start date Start date
First 5 plays on Nationals over and Tampa as a side have real appeal.
In the Houston at Oakland game I need information about Doubront's pitching style Yesterdays the ASStro's made fools ov themselves.. The Minn pitcher played it exactly right. Endless junk outside the strike zone. The ASStro's just kept swinging and he ended giving 2 runs in 6.2 innings with 8 strikeouts and 1 walk. Would that fit Doubront. If not it should be easy sailing for the ASStros

Thw Nationals may get the win but it is a day game and Niese is a left hander who has had 3 4 days rest games in his last 5. It takes a while to get back and 1 5 days rest does not figure to do it The Nationals like Tampa hit left handers. The over is a lot cheaper than the side.

Conflicted in Boston. Porcello looked real good last start (really last 2), but his day era is horrible.

Like Nats and over (and TTo4.5) - Nats have been hitting, especially Zimmerman and Rendon. We already know about Niese. Drama over Harvey going into pivotal matchup not good timing. Mets swept Nats last series in NY. Max not sharp so maybe the Mets get a couple but like Wash to win and score some runs today.

StL home off a loss in which they looked terrible. Coach will not be pleased after a disinterested effort last night. Haren on the road. Lynn not my favorite, but he will compete.

Especially if Peavy is on the mound..lol, guy gets all the run support he needs..

Porcello with a 9.82 day era this season. Yikes

Yes that's the horrible day ERA I was referencing however I'm not sure when those starts occurred. Earlier in the season he was bad all the time. Watching him in his last two starts he looks confident and he's getting really good ball movement.

Back