[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/1/13 1:35pm MLB Baseball 906 Pittsburgh Pirates -127* <small>vs</small> Chicago Cubs (J Samardzija - R must Start A Burnett - R must Start)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]4/1/13 1:05pm MLB Baseball 915 Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees Under 9 -171*[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hey Blood good to see you in a baseball thread! Finally here! Im on the Red sox and twins RL in my afternoon parlay. GL to you all year and lets make some money again!

Hey Blood good to see you in a baseball thread! Finally here! Im on the Red sox and twins RL in my afternoon parlay. GL to you all year and lets make some money again!

Good to see u in here TF. I will be on ur team this yr when I see u laying down medium to big. I missed some of ur winners last yr because certain thing scared me off. Thanks and GL for the season my friend

not a good day for me so far.
Thanks Dog, U to buddy

adding
Atlanta Braves* +100 vs Philadelphia Phillies 100/100
Atlanta Braves* -1 +150 vs Philadelphia Phillies 100/150

St Louis Cardinals* -107 vs Arizona Diamondbacks 54/50

Hi Slugur, thanks for finding some good about my day...My Pirates really disappointed me and I never though the Bos game would come close to going over. And why I played the Mets Under, God only knows. But I enjoyed watching some baseball today. A.J. Burnett allowed six hits and three runs in 5 2/3 frames. He struck out 10 and walked one. Pirates just couldnt hit the dam ball. And the Yanks are in trouble it looks like with no offense. Farrell has the Red Sox playing good ball. They looked like they want to play ball instead of just showing up. And the Mets with 13 hits...Go mets

GL Slugur

Dwight, Thanks pard...havent heard much from the proud new papa. Hope all is well GL

Back