Monday bases

Guess I won't bother going over the games until tomorrow for that. Fuck I need to hit that, so I can quit work, there are some people pissing me off right now there. Well a couple guys, want to knock their ass out. Ha, maybe I would get my ass kicked, I'm not that big, but I can bring a bit of a punch.

Hell jeah niggaz, Gattis with another bomb, think this is over 3-1, well doubt the crap ass Phils can come back late, wouldn't think that would happen.

Yeah bones we rolling now, get the fuck outta the way. Man Uggla smashed that shit, boom, fuck that was a blast, goodnight Philly, get yo ass outta here.

Now it is time for San Diego I am feeling pretty confident about that one, we'll see how it goes here.

Ha 3 home runs in a row for the Braves, boooom, get the fuck outta here with that weak shit Philly, you goin against T-money baby, no chance. Need to get that Reds game going again fuck it, I'm not losing that either.

Yeah that was nice bones, always good to have to 3 homers in a row, ha, there has been a shit load of homers tonight. It is like the old steroid juicing days tonight, everybody jacking homers.

That shit crazy, well maybe the Braves can come back in the 9th, that is the kind of shit that usually happens to me in baseball though.

Ha a 5-1 deficit I would never come back on that, but you never know if it is safe when I bet it. Fucking baseball, I get more retarded results in this than anything else. 5-1 lead in the 8th and blow it, well that is what happens for me.

There we go lead off walk, not gonna put away Tuck, I'm firing bombs like Diego Corrales bitch. Atlanta is coming back here.

Loaded up with no outs, yeah bitch, you made a rally, but it is winning time now, T-money, don't get it twisted no way your beating me now.

Booooom!!!!! Granny for Uggla, hell yeah, that will put away that shit I assume.

Hell yeah schrute, pretty crazy game, I knew I wasn't losing, I am feeling it now, no losing happening here.

Fuck the 10 team parlay tomorrow better get aboard, lol, well chances of that are not good, but hey it could happen. Would be a party for me if I hit that, probably would bolt for Vegas, lol, and do numerous hookers.

Yeah bones I think this game has got to be over now, that would be some shit if Philly came back again, whoa, that would be nuts, fuck hope that doesn't happen.

Man that is gonna be some serious break downs to figure out my 10 team parlay, ha, well usually I can only find 4-6 games I like on any given day. This is gonna be hard work, work, hard work, work.

I wonder if they are gonna play anymore in that Reds game, kind of doubt it. Should be a cancelled bet there.

Atlanta pulled it out, fuck that was crazy, ha, I will take it.

Been watching this Pads game, and I think they will win, but Lyles is pitching better than usual, he will fuck it up here soon.

Well the Pads bats aren't helping matters, those guys blow, thought they could hit this bum, so far no, but think they will here in a bit.

Fuck errors gave the Rocks a run, oh well the Pads are gonna come back after their ass, really does suck to get behind early though. Down 1-0, that ain't shit, fuck gonna come back and put the smack down on that ass.

Reds game suspended so that bet is off, cancelled on that. No bets count on suspended games. Hell am 1-0 I guess, oh well. Should have bet the Angels, damn it, thought about it but didn't. Ha, those dumb asses betting up Oakland to -130, lol at that. Well just as I said that the A's homered. Still Chavez at -130 is a stupid bet.

I think Lyles will have a meltdown at some point, we'll see. May not be able to stay up for all of it. My dumb ass job starts at 4 am, that sucks ass. Could quit, and just go for it, ha, go out to Vegas. Well if I quit I would go out to Vegas, that was the shit drinking all day, and gambling and not working.

Fuck, the Rockies have something brewing here. Could be down 2-0 now or more. Lyles better start pitching like usual so I can come back.

Fuck this Pads game is not looking good so far. Lyles is gonna have to start fucking up. Could happen cuz he blows pretty bad. Don't know though seems he is on his game tonight. Trouble for sure here, gonna need some Tuck magic.

Ha I fell asleep on the couch Kj, just woke up, and see the Pads came back and won for me, hell jeah, we in the mothafuckin house. So 2-0-1 with the cancel on the Reds.

Shit I better go to bed for a bit, damn work is coming soon. But hell jeah, won 2 k tonight on the games, that will work. Shit you don't wanna get in my way right now, Tuck is hot mothafucka, wooooo!!!!

Back