Monday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
3-2 Sunday, plus 810, oh well, not great, but forced one off on Boston didn't work out. Still won 4617 for the week so ummmm, that ain't bad. Fuck keep doing that every week, and I'm gonna be riding high in October. Shit that would be quit my job money there for sure. I was kind of thinking about the Huskers since we had the spring game, and I will say this. The Huskers will have a very good defense, about 20 or so in the nation, around in there. Problem is the qb, Tommy Armstrong blows, and he looked terrible in the spring game of course. The offense overall isn't that bad if we had a decent qb running the show. We have some pretty good linemen and a great RB with Abdullah he will get picked kind of high, guess not too high cuz an RB is never a top priority for anyone in the draft. Some decent receivers, guess not spectacular in that area. Stupid ass Tommy damn it, why can't we get a decent qb, oh well. Guess I can expect 4 losses or so around there. Crap I want the 90's back damn it. Anyway here is the first pick.

Atlanta -127 at Philly, risking 1270 to win 1000

Santana has been really solid 3 of the last 4 years, the exception being 2012 for the Angels. Hernandez really blows, he hasn't been worth a damn in a long time. Right now it seems Atlanta's offense may have woken up, they really raked in that series vs the Nats. Well figured that would happen eventually cuz there are quite a few guys that can hit on that team. They were just in a slump early hitting I guess. Laying a lot of juice, but oh well, doubt Philly can win with Hernandez going even at home against any decent pitcher.

Gonna add on some more I'm sure.

Both guys do give up the long ball a lot. Suppose that could be a key. Seems Atlanta has more thunder to me in that area.

Adding another

Pittsburgh at Reds -119, risking 595 to win 500, that was all I could get in, then they moved it to -120, so have a risk of 600 to win 500, so in total I have 1195 to win 1000, ha, those scared niggaz

Really don't know why they do that with the 500 at a time deal, it is just on the reduced juice bets usually when they do that. Oh well, -119 to -120 that doesn't matter. Don't like what I've seen out of Wandy so far. He got lucky his 1st start wasn't worse the Cubs ripped him, but the wind was blowing in close to 15 mph, so he didn't give up more than 3. The 2nd start at Wrigley wasn't good either. Not sure if he is rusty or what, or maybe washed up and old, which could be. He looks way off his game to me right now, watched both of those games. Bailey, he sucked for me last time I bet him at St Louis, still he is pretty good. He is the much better pitcher I think here, and Reds are at home so I like em. Reds have been struggling hitting though, but Wandy is gonna serve em up. Could get rained out possibly not sure, was looking at the forecast and it didn't look great.

Well probably with Bailey he just needs to face somebody other than the Cardinals, this should go better hopefully.

Not taking the Brew crew tomorrow. Cards may cool their ass off, we will see. Garza I don't trust his ass in that one. Not that I wanna bet the Cards, but laying off that one. Posting that I'm laying off, lol.

Adding another one they moved the line on this one too, ha, oh well just another 10 bucks

Colorado at San Diego -115, risking 575 to win 500, and then -117, risking 585 to win 500, so a total of 1160 to win 1000

They better start moving those lines a little more, cuz I'm wrecking shop bitch, haha. Well Lyles has had a decent start to the season, don't care. The sun even shines on a dog's ass somedays. He blows, and will start getting his ass beat here. Stults has been a solid guy not great, but a little above average at least. Plus the Pads are showing some signs of life here lately with a good series vs Detroit. So I like em.

Betting against 3 turds with not too much juice, should be a positive day. Hernandez, Wandy, and Lyles, yeah those guys fucking blow for sure. Wandy just got into that category for me, the other 2 have been there a while.

Gotta look at this Chavez guy a bit more. I know he really sucked ass for years, but he is kicking ass so far. Pretty strange, cuz I know he was terrible. Santiago isn't bad, gonna have to see if Chavez may be heading for an ass kicking here. No way I'm backing Chavez, ha, that guy I don't even know how he even stuck around MLB with his crap ass performance.

Yeah I better lay off that Oakland at LAA game. Chavez I'm not sure about, just watched a little bit of his last 2 starts and he looked okay I guess. Read some fantasy baseball sites and all those guys have a big hard on for him, haha, nothing like overreacting to 2 good starts early. Think he will fall flat on his face, but not gonna risk it here going against him. Maybe he can keep it up for a bit I don't know.

Wonder why the hell there isn't a line on that Mariners at Rangers game, damn it.

Huge Yag hammers is on now, the description sounds sexy on the guide. Hulking hunks packing gigantic beef batons are out to prove that bigger is better. Monstrously thick titans make every guy beg for more.

Yeah I better buy that, lol. Good thing they have that right above the baseball package on my cable.

Gonna see if there is a line anywhere on that Mariners at Rangers game. Gotta see it damn it. Maybe the pitchers aren't decided yet I guess, don't know.

Can't find a damn line anywhere on that game. They have Colby Lewis listed from what I see, but maybe that is not for sure I guess. Elias is going for Seattle looks like. Fuck Lewis it has been a while since he pitched in the MLB, but he was at least decent the last few years when he did.

Guess I have nothing else for tonight, cuz there isn't a damn Mariners line. Maybe just 3 plays for tomorrow, but we're winning em all hell jeah. The Lincoln psycho is back, been walking down the block with a pocket full of rocks.

Fuck niggaz I'm on my way to 100 k on this shit. Nobody stopping the roll right now. Tuck got the mothafuckin pump under the seat, so niggaz better duck or yo ass is fucked.

Looks like Turf Paradise horses tomorrow. Took a little break from the horses, and now I'm gonna wreck shop on em, bust em up baby. Think I'm just betting win bets only not trifectas. Fuckin may put 50 bucks or so on my winners at Turf Paradise tomorrow. Feeling it, why not go for it, haha, it is on tomorrow mothafucka Turf Paradise is mine bitch.

I was trying to look at my wagering history on 5 dimes, and I couldn't really figure out what they were saying about it. Looks like I may have wagered 200 k in the past month, lol, well scared money don't make money, haha, 200 k, that is something in a month. I'm not real sure though, cuz I couldn't figure out exactly what they were saying, but 200 k in a month seems about right. Might be more than that I don't know.

Maybe that history was more than a month I don't know, couldn't figure out what they were telling me on that.

Fuck 200 k wagered in a month seems kind of high, I mean I am throwing dimes, but that's a lot of dimes to bet 200 k in a month. Hell I don't know I do throw down. It had me up 19 k, hell yeah, I know that shit.

I don't know for sure, but I think I'm seeing the baseball pretty well this year. This could be a big year it feels like 6 years ago when I had a big one. Well am drinking hard like back then, that always helps, seems like when I'm sober I'm pissed off and it ruins my gambling. Just started drinking again a little while ago, fuck 5 dimes is in trouble now, they were probably liking sober Tuck, he is a loser. I may be a schizo not sure, but there are two guys there is me sober, and then there is Tuck, crazy winning bets, and rolling ass, taking cash.

Fuck I may put in a 100 buck 10 team parlay on one of these days in baseball, not sure, but I got it like that could happen. Fuck that one in the college hoops fucking sucked, Purdue fucked me out of 64 k, oh man, that sucked. 9 out of 10, damn, Purdue that still haunts me, those fucking bitches. Guess it was a stupid selection Purdue was a +5 dog I think or maybe +4.5, not sure, but they got their ass drilled by Wisconsin by like 15 or so.

Don't really know if I should keep working, I mean it just fucks me out of money pretty much. Don't have as much time to go over bets then, and they don't pay me shit, well it is a lot less than I made this week gambling.

Those mothafuckas try and regulate on my ass too, fuck those bitches, they ain't got shit on T-money. Fuck bring yo ass to the sports book let's see what you got bitch, haha.

Fuck my Huskers have Michigan St on the road and Wisconsin on the road, uh oh, that ain't good. Those look like the only trouble spots. Can't wait to destroy Minnesota here in Lincoln, man they are gonna get their asses handed to em. Everybody is pissed about that loss last year. It is just too bad we don't have a decent qb, cuz we could be okay if we did.

Posting to myself as usual, lol, but I don't mind talking to myself I do it a lot, being a crazy drunk schizo.

Fuck I feel like a bitch only betting to win 3 k tomorrow. That ain't shit, but oh well, just add to the stacks. Hey, winning 3 for 3, and it is plus 3 k, okay that will work.

Well guess I will check again if they have a Mariners at Rangers line now. Ha, 3 k, yeah that is mine mothafucka!!!

Thanks ut.

Gonna bet some horses now, Turf Paradise

Turf Paradise race 1

$2 tri key 2/3,7,9

Was thinking about betting winners today for more money, but guess I will stick with trifectas. Think the 2 is the best horse and is 5-1 whoa, nice. I left out the 4/5 favorite the 8 horse, don't like her. We'll see I guess.

It is a fucking short race only 300 yards for quarter horses, so who knows maybe I'm way off, and the 8 will run big. These short ones are kind of tough to tell what will happen exactly. The start is kind of important, to get out of the gate well.

Crap came in 7-3-2, should have boxed em all up would have won then. That 7 horse was 19-1 damn. Oh fuck .50 trifecta was 142 bucks just heard that, ouch could have had that.

Looks like people are betting the Phils tonight. Backing Hernandez, well unless he turns back into Fausto Carmona with the Indians that one big year, they are fucked, haha, he did have that one great year there. Don't know what the deal was with lying about his name and age and all that.

Turf Paradise race 2, think I have a winner here, may pay decent as well if the favorite gets beat

$2 tri box 2,5,7

Well the 7 horse is the favorite and probably deserves it. I like my long shot 2 horse she had a really fast workout before her opener, but didn't run the best. Had some trouble at the start looks like. Think this 2nd start will go better. People are betting the 1 and the 4 horses, but I don't like em. Well the 1 horse has been off since last August, and she had a workout 6 furlongs in 1:23, lol, I could run faster than that, 1:23 haha that is slow as shit. The 4 didn't finish her last race, so not sure what people see in those 2 horses, guess we'll see in a bit.

Looks like I was getting pretty hammered on here last night. Checked my account, and I was wrong about it. Was drunk and not looking at my history right, lol. I bet 105 k over the past month, and won about 14 k, not what I said last night. Still betting 105 k in a month is pretty serious, ha, good thing I won.

We throwin 100 k in a fucking month bitch, jeah, guess there are probably a lot of people that do or way more I'm sure. It is kind of crazy betting more money in a month, than you make working in a year, lol.

Fuck I bet way more money in a month than I make at work, I'm not close to making 105 k working in a year.

Crap came in 1-7-5, so that 1 horse was just out for a walk in that workout I guess, damn horse was sand bagging me. Fooled me with that workout that fucking Jim Brown the trainer. Ha Jim Brown the hall of fame RB training horses at Turf Paradise now I guess. I'm sure that is him ha.

Turf Paradise race 3

$2 tri key 6/3,4,7

Well the 7 horse is favored at 7/5 odds, but the 6 horse is better. The 6 has been running for more money, and only in open company, not state breds like this one. Dropping big in class so should get the win. Go out in front and go all the way. Damn it now the 6 just got money as I was typing. So co favorites the 6 and 7 horses, they are both 8/5 now.

Wonder what happened to gorgolon he used to check in about the baseball and hoops always. Maybe he is focusing on NBA now I guess. Not any NBA discussion in here, don't follow it really. I could jump in I guess, but that may be a risky maneuver.

Well the horses are going terrible, seems I just blow at em now. They used to go okay sometimes.

Came in 4-1-7. The 6 horse ran terrible maybe got 5th I think don't know, he fell apart miserably.

Gonna hit something here eventually.

Race 4 Turf Paradise

$2 tri 4,8/4,8/2,6

The 4 and 8 are clearly the best horses here. I'm hoping the 8 horse can win it at 3-1, the 4 horse is the favorite. The 4 though will probably win, well he has been running for a shit load more money than this race for 3 k. That 6 horse is 13-1, think he has a shot to get 3rd if he has a good day, not sure if he will or not.

Fucked up that last post it is actually a $3 tri 4,8/4,8/2,6, so it's 12 bucks then, not a $2 tri, guess who the fuck cares anyway ha oh well thought I would correct it

Tuck you should be playing pick 4's and pick 5's.... Those pay the big money you seek. I hit Pick 5 at Santa Anita Yesterday for $1024, that is more to your liking then Tri's which are hard to hit.

Damn it anyway, came in 8-4-7-6, fuck 1st, 2nd, and 4th. Great, suppose it would have only been maybe a 50 buck payout or so.

Yeah I could do that young gun. Problem with doing the pick 4 is I have to look at it ahead of time for a while. I used to do those on occasion, but at Turf Paradise and the smaller tracks there isn't a whole lot in the pool usually. Probably would be better to do it at a bigger track.

Turf Paradise really sucks, but on Monday I have nothing to do so I bet it anyway, lol. Seems the favorites usually always win here.

Turf Paradise race 5

$20 to win on 1

The 1 horse is 6-1, think she has a reasonably good shot at winning this. She has the style I'm looking for in here a closer. Looks to me like it could be a pretty quick pace, guess you never really know about that. But anyway don't think the big favorite the 3 horse is worth a damn. The 1 horse is dropping in money, and has a good trainer on turf to dirt switches, 24% winners on that angle. We'll see I guess.

The Lincoln racecourse contest is just 5 days away, haha, like I have a shot in hell at that with my crap ass horse skills.

Young gun should come in and help me out with the Turf Paradise, fuck probably would have no shot to hit the pick 5 at Santa Anita, guess I don't ever do em though.

Fuck that didn't really set up as planned, I thought the 6 would press that 2 horse, what the hell she always runs early. Nope 2 had it easy and got to slow down out front. My 1 horse did close for 2nd, but wasn't close to the 2 really the winner.

Was at least right about the 3 horse the favorite at 6/5 she didn't do shit, ha, got close to last I think.

Wish they had horse match up betting on every race, where you just go head to head with a horse, I am much better at that. Like to do those on Derby day, like find one that is real fast early, but guaranteed to pass out and finish last or close to it. Then just load up on the match ups against that horse.

Turf Paradise race 6

$2 tri key 8/1,2,6

Took me a while to figure out my underneath horses, man that was tough. The 8 though will win, she broke her maiden at Gulfstream by 7 and 1/4 lengths, whoa, that is serious for Turf Paradise, these horses don't know nothin about that.

Back