Monday 11/26/12 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[h=4]<h4 style="margin: 0px;"><h4 style="margin: 0px;">

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<h4 style="font-size: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 0px;">NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - MON 11/26</h4>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Mon 11/26[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]707[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+12 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 196.5 1.901[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]708[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Memphis Grizzlies[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-12 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 196.5 2.010[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Mon 11/26[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]709[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Charlotte Bobcats[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+12.5 1.935[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 199.5 1.893[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]710[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Oklahoma City Thunder[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-12.5 1.971[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 199.5 2.020[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
</h4></h4>[/h]

Curious to see what will be the line in NYC derby.

Also, Pop can decide to help out the Wizards to get their first W and sit his big trio that comes off double OT in Toronto...

Just got home from the giants game and will be going to the nets game tomorrow. Nice 24 hours lol

I don't even know what to expect with the line to be honest. Will talk more about it in the morning

Nets open up at +1.5...

First things first. Melo is gonna go off. That's basically a guarantee. If you have a prop on him for anything under 31.5 it's a good bet.

Next. The nets are giving up the least amount of points in the league but are 26th in opponent FG% ... So basically it's because of their slow pace. The keys to this teams success is Gerald Wallace IMHO. If he is on the floor and healthy the nets could beat anyone.

There are so many story lines in this game. You have melo returning to his birthplace so I think he will be super amped up. You have Jason Kidd facing his old team. Chandler vs brook and two solid benches going up against each other. Should be a great game and in a way I'm glad it was postponed from Nov. 1st because it allowed these teams to gel a bit and get into the swing of things.

The Knicks are going to be getting over 70% of the action no matter where the opened the number between +/- 3

Sounds like an Under to me when you look at all the subplots and bragging rights in this first matchup. Probably lots of emotions.

Line is a shocker to me. Knicks on road, basically same record, loading 3/4 and on a back to back and still favored? I mean the Nets aren't very good and probably won't ever be great with this lineup but the Knicks being favored says a lot!

Add up both team's pts allowed and pts scored and you have an average of 192 ppg. Nets on an under run, Knicks on over run. The line comes out at 191 when the last 3 games played for NYK have all totaled over 220 ppg? IMO very telling as to how oddsmakers think the pace is likely to be played at.

Pops is looking at 5 in 7 playing at Miami. Do not expect him to willingly lose today.

i wouldnt mind pop benching starters.... would make the spurs a play for me

the wiz arent exactly the mentally strongest team

Could see Parker (46 minutes being benched and maybe Dencan) Still expect Spurs to play for a lat win and expect to play Wiz first half.

Memphis is interesting. 2--9 ATS as a 8 plus favorite through 2012 so far but Cleveland plays at home Tuesday and this trend from KillersportsFade a team that just lost twice as a road dog, but covered the spread in both of those games. Very simple, very sweet. In Database history, this road dog is 180-137-4 ats. What may be a bit more notable is that overall the system is 69% SU winners. Active in the Memphis vs. Cleveland game tonight

Could see Parker (46 minutes being benched and maybe Dencan) Still expect Spurs to play for a late win and expect to play Wiz first half.

Memphis is interesting. 2--9 ATS as a 8 plus favorite through 2012 so far but Cleveland plays at home Tuesday and this trend from Killersports Fade a team that just lost twice as a road dog, but covered the spread in both of those games. Very simple, very sweet. In Database history, this road dog is 180-137-4 ats. What may be a bit more notable is that overall the system is 69% SU winners. Active in the Memphis vs. Cleveland game tonight

Cant stomach taking cleveland for full games, i don't like how the team looks in 2h's, first half play or nothing

Don't like today's games. Three small leans on Over in Oklahoma, Wizards and Cleveland, but not enough to play anything.
Cleveland got Scott changing rotation and not only Pargo gets minutes due to Irving's injury, but also Casspi and both will try to grab their chance with both hands.
Memphis can be a bit too relaxed and not cover here.

As for Wizards, I can see Pop throwing this game or at least making things interesting - Wizards should improve in second game with Nene.

As for Over in Oklahoma, just can't see this one as close game and with Charlotte playing high pace and Thunder having no problem matching the fast pace as well. Show for the crowd and game of 210 - 214 points makes sense...

I think that was Cleveland's record as a road dog over many years. Bottom line is Memphis is now feeling like a major power an Cleveland left it all in Miami. Do not see them fighting in this spot.
Locked in Bobcats plus 12. Over time OKC has a bad record playing after overtime. Durant went 49.36 minutes last game and they have a clear look ahead to Houston who beat them in OKC earlier this year. Bobcats are easy to read. They have a chip on their shoulder after last year and have gotten crushed by this team 3 in a row. They will never stop playing and I can easily see them covering.

69% is straight up though and -12,5 is a lot of points to cover.
.... or i misunderstood this thing

As for Over in Oklahoma, just can't see this one as close game and with Charlotte playing high pace and Thunder having no problem matching the fast pace as well. Show for the crowd and game of 210 - 214 points makes sense...

Agree 100%

Bobcats are a pesky team and have taken on the persona of MKG. I have to double check, but I think they lead the league or are near the top in close wins.

Clippers pretty shitty defensively, but some of these shots these teams have made tonight have been redic

Back