an_popcorn.gif

Oklahoma City Thunder @ San Antonio Spurs -2.0

Detroit Pistons -10.5 *covers @ Utah Jazz

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE >>>>
Peace_5.gif
clover.gif
an_cheers.gif

HH is a woman :)

even if the numbers are one or two games off it doesnt really matter to me... i dont think think they are completely made up

No one bothers to look up 'it's' trends so how does anybody know. Still no idea of the infatuation with the Hippo, 'it's' handle says a lot IMO. Happy Hippo, lmao...

her record speaks for itself emkee... if she wants to make up trends that win at that pace i couldnt care less

its not like anyone should be blindly tailing anyone

man i can get Spurs -1.5

wtf is goin on?

Other than it being a marquee match-up, see nothing else worth investing on this game. Spurs can't hang with OKC if they show up, especially without Frenchie. Big if though given the scheduling spot. Best to avoid, IMO...

Thunder bringing it. This is a game where they need TP, can hide it against the rest of the league but it's gonna be hard tonight.

Lotta game left though, Twink. Spurs are resilient...

I appreciate the re-posts of the HH analysis, so please keep it coming. That said, I noticed some discrepancies for the first time the Wednesday before the All-Star Game.

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?86596-Wednesday-02-13-13-NBA-discussion-thread

"Teams that have covered their last three games are 4-13 SU (-11.3 ppg) and 8-25-2 ATS since the 2005 season when playing as a road dog on no rest after a road loss, when their next game is at home, giving up an average of 106.4 ppg."

And:

"Since the 2005 season, road teams playing in their last game before the all-star break are 21-41 SU (-6.4 ppg) and 15-38-1 ATS (Houston, Denver, Toronto, Portland, Sacramento, Utah)."

In addition to the SU/ATS discrepancy, is it really possible that only 7 or 8 teams each season play their last game before the All-Star break on the road?

26-4 run ends, finally.

Heat haters need/want SAS to make the finals. OKC just gonna limply hand another title to LeBum, and the reason why is being witnessed right now.

Looking for some leeway for the FG Over to cash along with a 2nd h Under. If they wheel out the game line for the 2nd h, I'm passing.

Thundercats in a shitty scheduling spot. Fatigue has to be a factor and yes, they would get owned by LeBron once again if they made the Finals...

Yikes, 1/101.5

That's all but the FG line. No thanks. The pace for both 1st h periods was 60+ through the first 4 mins, but each team took their turn at going cold. I'd like to have seen at least 1 1st h period exceed 60, making for a 110+ pt 1st half. Didn't quite pan out as I envisaged (at least to set up the specific dynamic I was looking for).

(plus I have live total betting in-game - didn't know that would be the case beforehand - so depending on how things pan out, I could see a line yet which I think is too high. Highest I saw it go during the 1st half live was 213.5, but that was when they were looking to score at least 110 in the half.)

Back