Mock Draft SZN

Can’t wait until teams try and talk themselves into these QBs
I think he at least got the first one right, Corral might be ok but at least Willis can run and throws a nice deep ball. At least you know Corral won't be a pussy.

Pickett only works for grinding cold weather teams imo, not saying game manager type but I don't see him lighting up the scoreboard on passing ability alone in the NFL

Also drake london to Vegas, would be happy with any of the top 4 receivers in the class

William's probably best fit but with his ACL cant take, need help immediately

Wilson likely goes off the board first

Burks or London are most likely I think, Wouldnt hate Olave though

Agree Justin Fields would be 1st overall in this draft? Had a convo about Bears trade being a success bc if didnt trade up theyd have Darrisaw type last year and then Pickett this year. Id rather have Fields. QB class this year is bad

Agree Justin Fields would be 1st overall in this draft? Had a convo about Bears trade being a success bc if didnt trade up theyd have Darrisaw type last year and then Pickett this year. Id rather have Fields. QB class this year is bad

I like fields but think I rather have Pickett, I was super high on him until he ditched the bowl game, that soured me a little but still think he a franchise qb. I think his arm plenty strong enough to make all the throws, he has good enough size, and think he a little better athlete than he gets credit for. That fake slide long td run was impressive, creative too, but all kinds of wrong!! Lol. I watched a lot of pickett since I like betting acc, I think he has shown nice improvement every year which I think bodes well, tells me he most likely willing/likes to put in the necessary work!!

I don't think the quarterbacks will go as late as all these mocks predict. some team will fall in love with these guys and pick em earlier than predicted.

I gotta believe eagles holding 3 1st rounders have to do something to address qb, whether it with someone in this class or packaging them to get a proven guy. I like Hurts, I think he a good kid who works his butt off but I dunno how they can watch film of him as a passer and feel good with him as qb? They can def continue winning some games with the run game and him as qb but the ceiling is making the playoffs out of the crap east. Fact is their passing game was at its best when Minshew started! That not good! Lol

I gotta believe eagles holding 3 1st rounders have to do something to address qb, whether it with someone in this class or packaging them to get a proven guy. I like Hurts, I think he a good kid who works his butt off but I dunno how they can watch film of him as a passer and feel good with him as qb? They can def continue winning some games with the run game and him as qb but the ceiling is making the playoffs out of the crap east. Fact is their passing game was at its best when Minshew started! That not good! Lol

I don't think they'll move from hurts yet. Exceeded expectations in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Probably get him another WR and maybe an OL. I share your doubt that he can get you to a super bowl but I don't see any sure thing replacement out there, unless you shoot for the moon with Rodgers, who probably isn't even available.

They’re in a really tough spot. He’s improved a bit and the vets support him but obviously he’s got a ways to go as pocket passer. They really need to give him one more weapon because outside of devonta those wrs are very trash

I don't think they'll move from hurts yet. Exceeded expectations in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Probably get him another WR and maybe an OL. I share your doubt that he can get you to a super bowl but I don't see any sure thing replacement out there, unless you shoot for the moon with Rodgers, who probably isn't even available.

Win/loss wise they for sure did but the fact they did it only beating teams with a losing record and mostly after they figured out to pound the rock. Now they have to face a tougher schedule I assume as a playoff team? (Of course they still get 6 games vs East, lol).

I would def explore every option for guys like Russ, watson, Rodgers even tho I agree 2 of those prob no chance (Russ wouldn’t even go there if Seattle was willing), can’t imagine packers trade Rodgers but I saw some crazy future bets on DK with prices that implied it was not likely he was playing for packers! I was shocked to see them! What bout Carr? Is it a given he remains a raider? Just think if I had 3 1st round picks I would be making a lot of calls! I just don’t see how building around Hurts makes sense cause it don’t much matter the talent he throwing to when he misses them by 5 yards!! Lol.

I hate to bang on hurts cause think he a good dude, and think he works really hard so maybe he can continue improving, I think he has gotten somewhat better every year going all way back to college, just wonder how much further it can improve? At some point no matter how much you work you reach your ceiling far as ability.

They’re in a really tough spot. He’s improved a bit and the vets support him but obviously he’s got a ways to go as pocket passer. They really need to give him one more weapon because outside of devonta those wrs are very trash

Yea I agree it not a enviable position. I’ll never get over that Reagor pick, I laughed and scratched my head so hard when they called his name, dude was trash at tcu in the freaking big 12! I hardly even knew who the fuck he was! And you take him over kids who gonna be all timers! Lol. I think quez Watkins a pretty good piece that would look a lot better if a better qb was throwing him the ball! As I said above I 100% agree with you I think Hurts has improved every year going all way back to his college years. I like him cause I think he works very hard (have to be to get better every year!), just think if willingness to work at it was the deciding factor in being a franchise qb wouldn’t there be a lot more of them? There a lot of kids that played qb in college that I’m sure would love to play in nfl and work their asses off but their talent just doesn’t allow it, at some point the ceiling on what you can do is reached and him throwing the football I just dunno something he ever do real well, lol.

Would be shocked if one does not. Could see any of Willis, Howell, Pickett, or Corral being in the top ten.
Ya, even if it's not a team in top 10 now, someone will fall in love with one of these guys and end up trading up just out of fear of losing him

Giants could move 5, still probably get who they want at 7, and move down to 10ish spots while also picking up a 2nd and a 2023 1st

Saints at 18, Pittsburgh at 20 both make a lot of sense to move up

Back