MLS 2015

Not sure I've ever seen you on a total before, and a little surprised considering Montreal's top defender is out. Good luck.

Sorry didn't see this before game. I didn't know Ciman was out but I still would have played. I knew Dc United would play very negative on the road and I thought there was some over adjustment to 10 goal game last week, plus Montreal really is a counter attacking team so they aren't adept at breaking teams down. That said Montreal had a million chances and blew so many great opps I was lucky to cash this. Is bill hamid USA"s best keeper? I think you could make an argument. I know he wants to go to Europe, be interesting to see if he moves before the window ends.

On a second note I Want to play every New York over, but the prices are getting out of hand.

Probably nothing today heading up shortly to go to LA game

Crew tonight for me....SKC is gassed playing a ton of games lately.....Kamara going against his old swuad I expect a strong effort from him.

Crew tonight for me....SKC is gassed playing a ton of games lately.....Kamara going against his old swuad I expect a strong effort from him.

Yeah I think it is 5 games in 15 days, plus Benny is out with a red card. Only thing is I can't trust Crew with how they have been leaking goals good luck

Benny is out too? He does it all for SKC...forgot about that. He's their best player. SKC's stud D-Mid Mustivar didn't make the trip as well. Maybe OVER is the way to go.

Benny is out too? He does it all for SKC...forgot about that. He's their best player. SKC's stud D-Mid Mustivar didn't make the trip as well. Maybe OVER is the way to go.

yeah Benny is out. Vermes should have taken him out last game , he's been maybe the best player in league this year. Price on over is ridiculous , but Id either do that or bet Crew

Not fading New York leaks so many goals. They are terrible. You could argue Pirlo makes them worse his effort is close to zero and huge liability defensively . Wouldn't surprise me at all if he is back in Italy in January

Back