MLS 2015

neither one of us lose

Just one for now.

I will be on Columbus, but I think the line shifts my way so going wait. Think San Jose comes back to earth to a degree soon, and Columbus may just be the best team in the MLS right now. Should be a great atmosphere for the 1030 EST game in San Jose

Game of day is Seattle/Vancouver, but Obafemi Martins may be out for Seattle. That would be a huge loss. Ill be on Vancouver if he is out. I'll be on Seattle if he is in.

Too many key injuries for Salt Lake, or I would be on them.

Can't figure out Toronto at all, but they all played( bradley giovincho altidore) on Wednesday so makes that game a no play.

No interest in KC/Colorado

Portland is my under the radar team and now they have Valeri back. Only play so far

5/16

Portland pk-106

Last edited:
22W-17L-3D +1.04

Bad weekend. Both faves Friday, not ideal but it is what it is.

Columbus ML -123
LA ML -142

thanks Dwight

Chicago tied it in stoppage time to lose that bet, LA scored in stoppage time to win that bet

5/23

DC UNITED +1/2, +1 -118

Mate, Everything sets up for Columbus here.

[h=2]2. Yesterday's Enterprise[/h]The Red Bulls are about to play their sixth game in the last 18 days. That time span has included two derbies, a season-ending injury to their starting right back, an incredible double-PK-miss, and Matt Miazga returning to the starting lineup basically wearing a superhero's cape. It's been a wild two-and-a-half weeks.
And on Saturday night in Columbus (7:30 pm ET; MLS LIVE), I kind of feel like it has to come to an end. The starters have logged incredibly heavy minutes (Dax McCarty hasn't gotten so much as a second of rest during this run), and they're doing so while playing a high pressure, high-energy style that is tough to keep up game after game after game. And did I mention it's summer?
If you can spread a tired team out, you can get chances. And spreading you out is pretty much the Crew's entire reason for existing:
[TABLE="width: 588"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; background: transparent;">[TR]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]Crosses Open[/TD]
[TD]Crossing Open Accuracy[/TD]
[TD]Chances Created from Open Play[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Columbus Crew SC[/TD]
[TD]370[/TD]
[TD]28.92[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LA Galaxy[/TD]
[TD]302[/TD]
[TD]24.17[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Portland Timbers[/TD]
[TD]301[/TD]
[TD]21.26[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New England Revolution[/TD]
[TD]290[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]D.C. United[/TD]
[TD]277[/TD]
[TD]24.55[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Philadelphia Union[/TD]
[TD]277[/TD]
[TD]21.3[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Orlando City SC[/TD]
[TD]275[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New York Red Bulls[/TD]
[TD]271[/TD]
[TD]18.45[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Seattle Sounders FC[/TD]
[TD]242[/TD]
[TD]23.55[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chicago Fire[/TD]
[TD]235[/TD]
[TD]24.68[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Houston Dynamo[/TD]
[TD]227[/TD]
[TD]15.86[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Real Salt Lake[/TD]
[TD]223[/TD]
[TD]19.73[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]San Jose Earthquakes[/TD]
[TD]215[/TD]
[TD]19.53[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Colorado Rapids[/TD]
[TD]209[/TD]
[TD]16.27[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New York City FC[/TD]
[TD]204[/TD]
[TD]14.71[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sporting Kansas City[/TD]
[TD]189[/TD]
[TD]25.93[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Vancouver Whitecaps FC[/TD]
[TD]184[/TD]
[TD]21.2[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Toronto FC[/TD]
[TD]180[/TD]
[TD]22.22[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FC Dallas[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]25.97[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Montreal Impact[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]21.82[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
RBNY have been clicking recently, but it feels like Saturday night could be a little "Charge of the Light Brigade"-ish. They're going to have to switch from "enterprising" to "opportunistic" for this one, an adjustment they've so far been mostly unwilling to make.
I'll also be watching... Wil Trapp made his return to the lineup for a midweek US Open Cup cameo. He is perhaps the most gifted defensive midfielder in the league at spreading possession to the flanks, so... yeah.

With you on Dallas....also took Houston Pk +125....Galaxy look good know with Stevie but they dont have a road W this year.

Forgot to get back to ya, but great call on LA

8/1

All signs point to Dempsey and Martins being back. Putting this in now since I think line will only get worse. Sets up nicely for Seattle here

Seattle pk, -1/2 -106 (2 units)

yeah Mike, some of those scorelines were nuts yesterday

Not even close with Seattle, team is terrible right now, oh well

8/2

Portland pk, +1/2 -133

Not sure I've ever seen you on a total before, and a little surprised considering Montreal's top defender is out. Good luck.

Back