MLS 2015

braves

Pretty much a regular
3/6

Chicago +1 -114

This is a play against LA. Thinking it will take a couple of games at least for LA to get things going. Key losses in Donovan and Sarvas. They will be fine as the season progresses and Gerrard will have a huge impact in July( assuming healthy), and I'm sure they will pick up up another key
Player this summer. Just by reading some stuff sounds like Galaxy are still in preseason mode.

Like the NBA the western division in MLS is loaded( compared to the east) Kansas City and Houston move over and Chivas are gone

FUTURE PORTLAND TO WIN MLS CUP +3300 - PLAYED 4/22/15
FUTURE COLUMBUS TO WIN MLS CUP +2000- PLAYED 4/22/15

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I think Chicago had 1 shot on goal, so not a good bet

3/7

Portland pk, -1/2 -106

not a good start, a full loss and 3 1/2 losses

0W-2.5L-0D -2.95

3/13

Houston pk, -1/2 -125

thanks hugh...I think KC is going to be a solid "over" team for the time being. See if we continue to get value with them

3/21

New England -127 ml
KC/Portland O2, 2.5 -124

Im going be playing KC overs a lot this season. Hopefully I make money

thanks alex

3/28

3.5W-5.5L-0D -3.05

New England Pk, -1/2 -138

probably be on DC united and Dallas

I think KC will be a great over team this year.

Make sure to check who outnon duty for all those teams

3/29

Salt Lake ML -122

Hope I don't get fooled here. Toronto hit pretty hard by absences, but yesterday so was Orlando( couldn't even field a full 18), Seattle ( four best players out ), and LA ( dominated the game and should have won)...

this price should be -160ish, but it is mls so i will tread it small

4/12

Timbers ml -135

Took 90 + but another SKC over. Starting CB Ike Opara out for the year again your Over train should be on track all year.

I'm terrible with overs, but yeah they are going to leak tons of goals, if they can strike a little better they should be an over machine. Defensively they are a mess

add

Portland pk, +1/2 -126

add:

Portland to win MLS CUP +3300

They get back one of the best attacking players in the league in Veleri soon. I also think they get an elite striker for this league during the summer ( they were in he Altidore sweepstakes). Just a lot of value here I think

also playing

Columbus to win MLS CUP +2000

we got it
21W-13L-2D +5.06
5/15

knew I should have bet this last night when it was -137

Dallas pk -151

Back