MLS 2014

braves

Pretty much a regular
Opening Day

3/8

DC UNITED PK -112

Like Portland a good bit, but unless that drops 20 or so cents I won't play it. Like KC to get a result , but price to steep for me right now. Will most likely be on Salt Lake

GL

thanks Mike

Portland has moved down enough, hopefully I didnt jump on it too soon

PORTLAND ML -156

Sporting sitting starting RB and LB Myers and Sinovic......2 guys Ive never heard of starting. Offense might be limited without those guys pushing up....

Haha.....yup backs pushing up are big for SKC attack usually....solid 1st half pretty solid from SKC.

braves,
what are your seasonal thoughts here.
big buzz here in Toronto for a reason. Might take a bit of time for the squad to gel but I think the books will not adjust the lines until the team shows it can handle it.

I think Toronto will probably see some inflated lines due to Bradley and Defoe, like Seattle did when they got Dempsey.. I think Portland is probably the best team, but it's so close. Lots of parity and contenders

I'm going to just stick with the home team value, especially cross country travel. This is probably one of the most home dominant leagues in the world to be honest. Hit's at such an alarming rate.

didn't think the vancouver line would move so much the other way. Don't see a big injury, oh well

add

Chicago pk, -1/2 -146

4/26

4.5-4.5 -1

Going a little bigger on Columbus here. Think the situation calls for it. New York playing third game in 10 days. Well known that MLS teams have little to no depth

Columbus pk, -1/2 -110 ( to win 1.5 units)

Yeah that was brutal, to not even get a push, incredible..

Did get fortunate to the late late stoppage time goal by Portland

I like the play tonight against SKC.....Besler and Zusi will play but both headed to USMNT camp immediately after the match.....I think both might have their heads elsewhere.

yep, apLOUS that is what I was counting on didn't expect Philly to win though

5/17

8W- 9.5L- 1D -3.67

PORTLAND ML -113( TO WIN 1.5 UNITS)

not a big fan of betting against injuries, but Columbus is out three of their starters on the backline due to national team call ups

Hope Portland pulls it out tonight for ya.

I played SKC pk and Over 2.5 tmrw. Champs coming off a bad loss will have a better performance but are without top 4 CB's.....should be some goals.

Any opinion on SKC/TFC coming up soon here braves?

Thinking about the over @+money - sounds like SKC has no true CBs and Defoe is probably pissed about missing the cup.
No Zusi but skc still has Feilhaber
Recent form is 50/50 o/u for each side last 6

sorry I missed your post. It can be tough with all these international absences

5/24

Vancouver Pk -129

Really like NY/SKC over 2.5.......NY 2 good scorers and they concede a ton. KC been giving up a lot of goals and now lost Myers for the year at RB. Thinking 2-2 is reasonable.

New York on really short rest with travel. I like the over and kc here, may play both also like the over in us game

No idea , but kc will probably have a viewing party at their stadium after the game for the USA game

7/11

San Jose pk, -1/2 -128( 1.5 units)

Little bigger here. San Jose due for a win, and wondo should be fired up and ready to after the "miss "

Back