MLS 2014

8/15

Houston pk. -1/2 -115 (1.5 units)

Good spot for Houston. Philly just played 120 mins on Tuesday, and won a huge game to go to cup finals. So tired legs and letdown in effect here

8/20

Juicy, but Seattle should win at home . Pretty certain Dempsey and martins will start up top.

Seattle ml -164

yeah, t-mike they have killed me. Thought this was a decent spot, they did hit the post 3 times in the second but still about the worst defensive team I have seen..Oh well

9/13

Dallas pk, -1/2 (1.5 units)

Think the spot sets up well for Dallas at home here. Off two straight road losses they are back home to face a Vancouver team on limited rest as they played on Wednesday

Thanks teed. Think this line is a little out if control for the home team. Sprinkled a little on ml

9/14

San Jose +1/2, +1 -113

no dempsey or martins or yedlin and still creating chances, need New York to get a bigger lead . These guys will come in around 50th or so If they still within range

thanks teed.

Vancouver with a huge chance to jump ahead of Portland for the final playoff spot, with Portland blowing their chance vs Toronto today

21W-20L-5d -6.57

9/27

Vancouver pk, -1/2 -126

10/8

23W-20L-5D -4.57

Portland ML -169

All essentially must wins for Portland here on out. They screwed me a lot this season and they've not been great at home, but I have confidence in them here. San Jose is out of it, and Wondo just got called in for the friendlies and there are four other players that will miss due to call ups..

I'll be on Toronto as well, just seeing if the price goes down a little bit for Toronto. Both faves at home , ughh, but think they are the right plays

10/11

Fading San Jose, trotting out a terrible team with all the international absences

Real salt lake ml -172

10/19

biggest game of the season by far, wasn't going bet it but think goals may be a little hard to come by.

Seattle/LA U3 -112

Back