Mlk

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 60-43 (58%)

Sweet win with Cleveland the other night...

Phoenix/Memphis OVER 231 (-110 @ Greek)
I circle certain plays on my calendar, and this play has been circled for a couple weeks. Honestly, I can't believe how generous they were with the number. I expected to have to play it at 236 or so. The only way this bet goes down is with very bad shooting. And I do mean bad shooting. These teams will run like there's no tomorrow. Memphis is a gang of idiots who have no direction, so they choose to run like loons for 48 minutes and hope for the best. Phoenix is licking their chops at this game, after playing the likes of Cleveland and Orlando. This will be the true Phoenix on display tomorrow. They will run every possession. The shot clock is not going to hit 16 tomorrow. Everyone knows what Memphis has done lately, this is a team that's totalled 247 vs. depleted Boston, 279 vs. Golden state, and 202 in the last 3 quarters vs. the Lakers. This game is on TNT, all the more reason to put on a show. This will be my only play for tomorrow, because it's been on my radar for quite some time. Only possible additions are other OVER plays for this game, quarters and halves and things of this nature.

On a more important note, Dr. King is one of my two favorite people in American history. He is an inspiration and a hero to me. Don't forget to think about him today!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

:shake:

GL bro.

Maybe someday Dr. King's dream will come true.

I'm curious, tho. Who's your other favorite figure in American History?

redbearde said:
GL bro.

Maybe someday Dr. King's dream will come true.

I'm curious, tho. Who's your other favorite figure in American History?

Franklin Roosevelt.

Suns this year going over 231. Dallas, Utah, NJ, Washington and GS. Gs does not really belong. They went over with GS because they dislike them and wanted to stick it to them bigtime. The other four were strong teams in games they could legitimately lose. Suns actually like the Griz. Griz coach has been talking to the players about a real need to play D. The reality that no d baskeball means you stink is sinking in. Suns are a very efficent finess team these days. Last year they just bombed 3's from the outside. This year a much more complicated offense with longer possesions. Sure they can explode but it seems rare vs weak teams and the Griz are a weak team. My guess is this might be 50 50. This is based on an opinon that the 2 teams get along. A opinon that the Griz really do not want to keep looking like fools and the Suns really just want to practice playing good to be ready for the real season. There a lot of good games tomorrow. Just hate to see you lock into a very inflexible boring one like this. You are a Very good handicapper. Look some more. BOL

tuck321 said:
Suns this year going over 231. Dallas, Utah, NJ, Washington and GS. Gs does not really belong. They went over with GS because they dislike them and wanted to stick it to them bigtime. The other four were strong teams in games they could legitimately lose. Suns actually like the Griz. Griz coach has been talking to the players about a real need to play D. The reality that no d baskeball means you stink is sinking in. Suns are a very efficent finess team these days. Last year they just bombed 3's from the outside. This year a much more complicated offense with longer possesions. Sure they can explode but it seems rare vs weak teams and the Griz are a weak team. My guess is this might be 50 50. This is based on an opinon that the 2 teams get along. A opinon that the Griz really do not want to keep looking like fools and the Suns really just want to practice playing good to be ready for the real season. There a lot of good games tomorrow. Just hate to see you lock into a very inflexible boring one like this. You are a Very good handicapper. Look some more. BOL

Thanks for the input. I honestly don't like the card. If there was something else I liked, I'd play it. And I'm not going large on this. Just one unit. And I totally understand people being hesitant to play OVERS this high. I of course disagree with your take on the game, but that's why they play the games. This game will in no way shape or form be a halfcourt game. And I think the Suns put on a show for TNT. I also don't think Memphis cares about playing defense as much as they do drawing fans and getting Greg Oden, but that's a debate for another day. I also don't think this will be any sort of a blowout. I don't just think it sneaks over, I think it has the possibility of SAILING over. So with that in mind, it's a play. 125-116 Suns.

GL Killa. One thing concerns me is how memphis tries to run and gun, but they don't have the right components to make this work I.e. Chi game

Good stuff....def lean for me right now..as I said in IM message,.wanna go obver a few games..

Most notably NY-Sac, Cha-Mil and LA-Mia

I like the play as well and on for a unit. I am wondering wtf happened for the griz against chicago? 66 points is scary!

BOL and hope we cash!

I am stayin away from totals on this one as well, for the simple reason that PHX may play down to MEM from a scoring efficiency standpoint if Grizz are not putting anything in - 1st half will tell. I am a huge Suns fan(live in Phx and season ticket holder) and bet them often, but playing sides in this one for 1q/1h only. I think they'll light it up, but like the sides better after watching them last few games.

GL

Killa - I have enjoyed daily reading your NBA and CFB posts for the better part of two years now it pains me to hear you say Roosevelt is in your top two of historical figures. The man who socialized America forcing us to contribute to a social security system (you know, that deduction on your check that is money you will never ever see) and constructed the welfare program (also more money taken out of our checks) so people can sit at home today and watch all the basketball games (everyday is a day off for them) while I am at work paying for it

CincyWillie said:
Killa - I have enjoyed daily reading your NBA and CFB posts for the better part of two years now it pains me to hear you say Roosevelt is in your top two of historical figures. The man who socialized America forcing us to contribute to a social security system (you know, that deduction on your check that is money you will never ever see) and constructed the welfare program (also more money taken out of our checks) so people can sit at home today and watch all the basketball games (everyday is a day off for them) while I am at work paying for it

smh.gif

CincyWillie, http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1a2b472b210f26e2866116ca94b1efc6

I like the 1Q over 58, staying away from totals for half anf game, but I think you got a great shot at it if they are both in the groove.

Appreciate it. Anyone who plans out plays a few weeks in advance knows that winning those feels much sweeter than normal plays. This was very fun, especially cuz I was at work and had no idea what the score was, until BAR texted me and said it was 69-64 with 3 mins left in the 1H LMAO.

:shake:

Nice job on this game Killa, I was on the other side, but i'm glad for you that you cashed in. I took em to the house in CBB again. Keep up the good work,

Franky

Nice easy winner on the over.

Congrats

Good luck tomorrow and as always life is dandy being a capper named Handy!!

BDK,

You know back in the 8th grade I had to memorize the MLK speech and recite it to the class. I think I got an A. Don't ask me how but Dr. King was a pretty amazing person. As Michael Jackson once said "It don't matter if you're black or white"

GLTU

Handy!!

Back