MLK Day Discussion and Picks thread

went back and watched that chauncy shot.. it was at least 3 to 4 steps . It was still pretty sexy

went back and watched that chauncy shot.. it was at least 3 to 4 steps . It was still pretty sexy
Yeah but as he said...he was getting fouled so he was expecting a whistle and was trying to get a shot up...

def a travel..but also def a foul

"I was thinking, 'How in the world did he make that?"' Howard said. "I was expecting him to miss it, but they call him 'Big Shot Chauncey."'
"I have a little bit of history with that team," Van Gundy said. "When Chauncey Billups raises up to shoot the ball late in the game, I know it's going to go in. You just have to stop him from shooting the ball -- that's the only way."

"I was thinking, 'How in the world did he make that?"' Howard said. "I was expecting him to miss it, but they call him 'Big Shot Chauncey."'
"I have a little bit of history with that team," Van Gundy said. "When Chauncey Billups raises up to shoot the ball late in the game, I know it's going to go in. You just have to stop him from shooting the ball -- that's the only way."

anybody has a video? like a recap or something

pistons down 3 and chauncey is up top dancing around the 3 pt line. why not foul him dwight and send him to line for 2 fts?

never gonna understand why teams dont do this ...

pistons down 3 and chauncey is up top dancing around the 3 pt line. why not foul him dwight and send him to line for 2 fts?

No, Van Gundy had direct orders for that and they did foul him..but the refs didn't call it.

lakers be dumb to do that. kwame brown is better finisher than wallace. and rad man has an outside shot and is a passing big man. no way phil trades a post like that.

when wallace contract is up so is d wade's. like to see wade come back home, probably wont happen. instead will get another 6'7 - 6'9 player who can only do one of the following ... defend, rebound, block shots and/or sit on bench laughing.

they tried. Two different Orlando guys hit him, but bot very hard. They shoulda gone for the "steal" with a body check and knocked him on his ass.

then they'd have called a foul...

this thread is sooooo "yesterday."

Keep it up bar. Jumped stons 2nd half and Billups 3 (and 4 step) saved it.

Back