MLK Day Discussion and Picks thread

and it doesn't hurt that lebron ended the H with an offensive foul. those things usually get him fired up for the next possession

questionable foul on hedu..looked like big shot came in with a jump kick

pathetic offense by orlando, you would think a max guy could create his own shot.

after the timeout, my internet got disconnected (I was watch the game on channelsurfing.net). I sign back on and goto yahoo and it says "Billups hits a 3-pointer from near midcourt

Nice play design ron jeremy. God the magic are brutal with the game on the line..

No idea why Rip is covering Rashard, awful coaching by Flip. Huge mismatch in size.

Pistons are gonna have to play better defense 102 points is way too many.

really lucky for it to even come down to that shot under one second...while i was watching i told myself that i wouldn't be upset if he made it, cuz lucky that billups made that DEEP three for the tie anyway

really lucky for it to even come down to that shot under one second...while i was watching i told myself that i wouldn't be upset if he made it, cuz lucky that billups made that DEEP three for the tie anyway
Agree, Rip hit an impossible three from the corner then Chauncy hit a bomb to keep it close.

No idea why Rip is covering Rashard, awful coaching by Flip. Huge mismatch in size.
I actually liked that. Rip stayed right with him where I think he gets by prince or Sheed. He just made a very difficult shot.

Great game, one of the best...more intense affairs I have seen this year. It was old Piston killer Hedu Turkoglu that was the difference. He had a great second half. I was very impressed with Detroits rebounding tonight. You keep Dwight Howard to single digits till late in game..thats saying something.

Cleveland looking better in the 2nd half so far

Yeah but at same point Sheeds three ball was 99 percent in...rimmed out multiple times the possession before. Detroit had them on ropes middle third and then Hedu really went to work and it was a new ballgame.

Hope we get Cleveland but am definitely worried. Whole game free throws have been weird. Think we are running into enemy action. Hope we get through.

Wade has exactly ONE fucking move to the basket, and none of these fucksticks can seem to find a way to cut it off...

Keep you away from those pistons bets and you might be around 60 units by now ;)

Not really...

LOL
Don't have time to go back and monitor it.. but i will follow this system sort of closely from now on :tiphat:

By the way this lakers lineup is completely different with walton and brown back in the starting 5 :seeya::hang:

Anthony is a beast to cover 1 on 1 .. so many moves sometimes he settles for the pull up j.

High scoring game to begin

Don't have time to go back and monitor it.. but i will follow this system sort of closely from now on :tiphat:

By the way this lakers lineup is completely different with walton and brown back in the starting 5 :seeya::hang:
Somebody tried same shit at covrs a few years ago...and I tracked every pick and guess what...90 percent of my roll 1/3 of way thru year was from them...

Somebody tried same shit at covrs a few years ago...and I tracked every pick and guess what...90 percent of my roll 1/3 of way thru year was from them...
Respect your cappin a lot and am an avid tailer but last year this was def not the case. Probably 30+ units lost on the Stons last year. They weren't all betting on the Stons though, some totals and some on the Stons opponents.

Respect your cappin a lot and am an avid tailer but last year this was def not the case. Probably 30+ units lost on the Stons last year. They weren't all betting on the Stons though, some totals and some on the Stons opponents.
Well, I'll deal with ABCS first.

Here are the losses:

For a culimative (12.10) units lost

Here are the wins:

For a culmative +18.50 units won

Thats 9-8 +6.40 units on Detroit this year. I'll take it. The best part are the losses are never more than 2.20 units and have hit three nice sized plays on them.

Well, I'll deal with ABCS first.

Here are the losses:

For a culimative (12.10) units lost

Here are the wins:

For a culmative +18.50 units won

Thats 9-8 +6.40 units on Detroit this year. I'll take it. The best part are the losses are never more than 2.20 units and have hit three nice sized plays on them.
:cheers:respect

Back