MLB Postseason

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Alright, didn't play any beisbol 2nd half, but let's see if this postseason stuff works out. Only play tonight, I get what I believe to be the team with little to no pressure, a guarantee of 27 outs, against a pitcher I don't like. Just icing on the cake that Cooper is calling balls and strikes. NL game I liked a lot, but less so with Nelson umping...think Arrieta has a rough go of it but rather play the game than the home team total.

Astros tt o3.5 -135 x2
Cubs/Pirates o5.5 -115

Happy October blokes :beer:

0-2 -3.85

Glad I didn't go crazy with that over in PIT, Nelson was ringing everything up and the pitching was allowed to be methodical. I really liked that over and because it was him behind the plate, I left it small. So many pitches outside the zone were called strikes and good pitchers know how to use that...

Rangers tt o3 -125 1*
Royals/Astros o 7.5 -105 2*
Parlay Royals ML/o7.5 .5*/1.18

Umps line up for runs today, Rangers get a full slate of 9 innings of ABs although I expect Price to be good early, just need one 2-run inning around the 4th or 5th to feel good about it...I do like the Royals to win but am not overly confident in Ventura. Offset by the Astros having 2 celebrations plus travel all over in the last week..

Last edited:
good luck

I think overs in wild card one playoff games are dangerous, just like game 7's in nba playoffs.... the win or go home attitude not only makes the defense more alert on defense but in bases it could cause lots of nerves on offense

that being said... the regular playoff series should see runs...

bol

1-2 yesterday, -1.6...1-4, -5.45 for postseason

That rain delay threw a wrench into what looked like a great over, but oh well, excuses are excuses

Blue Jays tt u4 +105 2*
Rangers/Jays u 7.5 +100
Royals -140 2*
Mets/Dodgers o5.5
Cardinals -108 3*

Very confident in the Cards this series and will chase away til I'm right or beat down.

Fun day ahead boys and takeit :cheers3:

2-2-1 yesterday, +2.90, -2.55 for postseason

10/10

Cardinals -132 2*
Mets/Dodge u6 -120 1*

0-2, -3.84 yesterday, -6.39 postseason

Royals +175 1*
Royals/Astros o7.5 +110 2*
Jays -143 1*
Jays tt o5 -140 2*

Grats in advance if u fade

1-2-1, -2.00 yesterday, -8.39 postseason. Runs just not coming like I'd expect this round.

Royals +113 1*
Rangers +118 1*
Blue Jays/Rangers o9.5 -105 2*
Cardinals +188 1*

Adding:

Cards/Cubs o7 -120 1.5*
Dodgers +149 .5*
Dodgers 1st 5 +145 .5*

Would prefer Cards tt over but 2.5 juiced to 60 cents no thanks

3-4 yesterday, +1.50 for the day, -6.89 for the postseason. Of course all four games went over yesterday...moving on, and I'm sticking with the teams that I thought would win the series before it began.

Dodgers -1.5 +110 1*
Dodgers -2.5 +180 .5*
Cardinals +110 1*
Cardinals -1.5 +180 .5*
Cards/Cubs o8.5 -105 1*

Again like the Cards team total, Hammel will give them plenty of opportunities to score but the juice is just to much for me. Found a pretty good way to play the games the way I like today without laying much of anything in juice.

2-3 yesterday, +.10, -6.79 for postseason. Will be a long crawl at that pace to get back to even, that's for sure. Grats to Cubs fans, really thought the Cards would light up that bum Hammel but that goes to show how little fire power STL had going at the plate. On to game 5s, tough to takes sides but I still believe Rangers and Royals will win, also won't be shocked to see Cueto get lit up...but expect otherwise. Will just settle on seeing some runs today.

Rangers/Jays o8 -120 2*
Rangers/Jays 1st 5 o4 -120 1*
Stros/Royals o7.5 -120 1*

Should be a couple fun games :cheers3:

2-1, +1.80 yesterday, -4.99 units for the postseason

Those games didn't disappoint, although the first few innings were a bit sleepy in both. Could be the same tonight, but elimination game, going back to the well.

Mets/Dodgers o6 -115 1*

-6.14 Postseason, ugh three first inning runs and couldn't make it happen

Really, really liked over tonight until I saw the ump assignment, so not touching that at all. Randazzo has the ability to make both Volquez and Estrada look like the good versions of themselves as opposed to the bad. Thus I'll take what I perceive to be very slight value on the home team. Probly be an 8-6 game now, both SPs can blow up.

Royals +106 1*

-5.08 Postseason

Short and sweet in the AL today, get a chance to bet over today with a somewhat smaller zone behind the plate, but you never really know what you're gonna get with Laz. If Ventura's fastball isn't getting late movement, watch out. Just taking last at bats in the NL and what I believe is the better SP and pen.

Jays/Royals o7.5 +100 2*
Mets -119 1*

-2.08 Postseason, getting there

Just a play against Arrieta, whose value is blown way out of proportion, especially this late in the season.

Mets +1.5 -125 1*
Mets +147 .5*

+1.73 yesterday, -.35 Postseason, a marked and measured crawl back from the depths, so deep breath....

Man I love the over tonight. Cueto, Stroman...bandbox...but I will NEVER in my life take an over with one of the best three under guys calling balls and strikes. So gotta think outside the box...

Most Total Bases Gordon -125 v Tulo 1*

I think Tulo is hurt or something, worse than his glove. And pressure down 2-0 at home sucks...get the lefty bat vs the righty.

Don't love this one by any means, but it's worth laying a quarter I believe.

-1.25 yest, -1.60 Postseason

Somehow picked the day that Tulo actually showed up, oops.

Royals/Blue Jays o9 -105 2*
Mets -110 1*

Betting into Wendelstedt's strike zone but that stuff doesn't seem to matter in the postseason for the most part.

+3.00 yesterday, +1.40 Postseason thankfully

Tough games for me today, hate betting into Iassogna's strike zone but with encouragement will do it. Fuck it.

Royals/Blue Jays o9 +100 1*
Royals tt o4 -140 .5*
Mets/Cubs o9 +100 1.5*

Old dog, thanks

Trying to do this as I see it, likely not smart...

Blue Jays tt o4 -140 1.5*
Royals 2h +115 1*

It's asking a lot for a game to go so precise, so this may not be smart at all, but I like both quite a bit and have no 1st 5 team total at my disposal, would prefer that for the Jays.

Back