MLB Chatter & Trades

Corbin Martin (recent TJ), JB Bukauskas, Seth Beer, Josh Rojas to ARI for Greinke according to FG chat.

Tigers getting Alex Lange and some guy I haven't heard of from the Cubs. Lange was a first or 2nd rounder out of LSU a couple years ago, where he was their Friday night starter. In AA now, where he struggled at first, but I think he's been decent of late.
Thx

other guy 10-5 at high A. I actually think I have heard him mentioned before. Just not familiar enough with him to comment.

Uh this makes a ton of sense, nice timing after taking the lead in nl central

Cards lose two of every five games cause garbage starting pitching. So they get a reliever who‘s out for the year. These dumbass bums in the fo just want to cheap out at the cost of team and fans. Mozeliak is a horrible dumbass he needs to go

@2daBank

Was Cashman asleep today? There goes my Yanks futures..

Houston will be so tough because they can use some starters in long relief in playoffs.

As a TIger fan, wake me up in 2025.

Was Cashman asleep today? There goes my Yanks futures..

Houston will be so tough because they can use some starters in long relief in playoffs.

As a TIger fan, wake me up in 2025.

I think they figure they can just run their bullpen out there for 5 innings every game and that any of the starters aren't going to move the needle enough. Bauer is the one guy I think that would have moved the needle for them.

Brew went 23-8 in Greinke's 31 starts that season. Second-most profitable starter that season behind Ian Kennedy.

Wonder how much Greinke's 3 home runs this season factored into Astros decision :p dude had multi-home run game at PetCo back in April! I'm really curious about all the "Greinke stories" too. Gotta admit not washing your hands after #2 is pretty gross, Greinke was right about that one, just needs to work on his timing & delivery.

Back