MLB Chatter & Trades

Tribe picked up Hunter Wood. In a move I don’t really understand.

After seeing Bauer’s outburst today (along with not pitching well today) I can’t help but think that ball being launched over the fence is the last throw he will make in a Indians uniform.

After seeing Bauer’s outburst today (along with not pitching well today) I can’t help but think that ball being launched over the fence is the last throw he will make in a Indians uniform.

Oh give me a break man. Batters smack bats in the dugout all the time and nobody bats an eyelid. He threw a ball where nobody is lol.

Instead of dumping loyalty to a long-term player because he harmlessly showed anger (like every human does...the horror!) why dont the Cubs finally dump the wife-beater on their team? Seriously, the misplaced outrage...

You should probably trade him to Milwaukee for Travis Shaw and former Indians farmhand Jesus Aguilar.

Instead of dumping loyalty to a long-term player because he harmlessly showed anger (like every human does...the horror!) why dont the Cubs finally dump the wife-beater on their team? Seriously, the misplaced outrage...

They sent him to AAA but only because he was terrible. Nobody had a problem when the Yankees traded for Chapman or when Chicago did the same because he was good. Teams will pretty much overlook anything for a good player.

Oh give me a break man. Batters smack bats in the dugout all the time and nobody bats an eyelid. He threw a ball where nobody is lol.
I have no problem with him throwing the ball, especially since he owned it after the game.. I went into this game kinda expecting it to be his last regardless of the outcome. When I I said that was his last throw, I didn’t mean it because of that..

I have no problem with him throwing the ball, especially since he owned it after the game.. I went into this game kinda expecting it to be his last regardless of the outcome. When I I said that was his last throw, I didn’t mean it because of that..

Ah my bad, my mistake

Being a Indians fan that was kinda tough to watch, he was part of this team that was up 3-1 in the WS and a part of it being turned around the last few years, I just meant I didn’t want to see it end that way, partially because he meant a lot to the team (partially because I had Tribe F5) but kinda bitter sweet if he goes and we can get a nice bat

Bruh, calm down, haha. It isn’t about him tossing the rock over the fence, its the fact that he has stated for years he won’t sign a long term deal, the owners here don’t want to spend money, and that he will be owed 20+ million in arbitration next year anyway. Can get a haul for him on a team stacked with pitching and pitching potential and that needs bats in order to make a real run. It only makes sense. However, if you are from this area, you have known the scoop on the guy for a while now.... he likely has a few bolts loose upstairs and likely has the potential for a major blow up or episode at any time. I am a tribe fan to no end, but trading this guy, whether he threw the ball over centerfield wall or not, is the right move.

What do you guys think it would cost to try to get it Puig? Or Castellanos & Greene?

Castellanos should be really cheap but to get Greene included will probably be expensive. Puig I have no idea because they seem to want to keep him.

Those are the names I keep hearing on local radio. Maybe not so much Greene anymore since we got Hunter

Those are the names I keep hearing on local radio. Maybe not so much Greene anymore since we got Hunter

Brewers and Indians match up really well but I haven't heard any rumors. Would love to get Bauer without pillaging the farm with some of our bats like Aguilar, Shaw, and possibly a rental like Moustakas or Grandal.

Can’t believe the Reds are “going for it”

Braves picked up a nice addition to their pen by trading for Chris Martin from the Rangers

Why the hell is Puig still in. Cleveland ouch we trade for him and he gets hurt or suspended. How did they not pull him? How is that legal ???

Back