MLB 7-27 discussion Do any of these big dogs have any bite

I can see the great interest in fading Kersh. Been yielding huge negative units. Not the same guy. So -170 is too much to lay on him. That's not gonna make me rush to gold mine with huge underdog Atlanta though. This one's a pass for me

Not enjoying saying this but Gallardo on 4 going back to 2016 has been really terrible
1 game this season 10.80 ERA
Never want to rule Fiers out but much better on 4 or 6

Last year Jason on 6+ 4.91 ERA
this year 1-2 record 7.90 ERA 13.2 innings
7.50 night ERA
4 days has not been great for Nova and the team did not react with much guts last night Still a 11-6 day of week
Problem is he is not fond of night. games or 4 days.
We may have a team just crashing after a super hot streak
Moderate bet on Pitt here

Shame Lynn is going for twinks, one of those cases where the fact sox barely hitting above .200 vs him doesn’t feel like a good thing, more like something that gonna correct itself!!! He managed to navagate his way thru 5 scoreless against them in June (well think they got 1 unearned run) but he walked 5 guys. Just don’t expect him to be able to duplicate that effort.

Folty hasn’t been in good form. Hill shit all over braves yesterday but they still one of better lineups vs left handed pitching. Does another lefty shut them down?

Folty hasn’t been in good form. Hill shit all over braves yesterday but they still one of better lineups vs left handed pitching. Does another lefty shut them down?

Imo they‘re much better vs righties. Got Markakis and Freeman both lefties

Predicting the future is much more vital than analyzing the past

Things change constantly

ATL the kinda team I think hits Kershaw better than the junkballer

I agree with this. Think they will be able to make Kershaw work, just don’t trust folty current form to want to make a play on braves. What kind of ump we have for this one?

Imo gotta have a logical reason for capping ump. Like a sinker pitcher who loves his stuff at batter's knees with an ump who has a high strike zone.

Imo gotta have a logical reason for capping ump. Like a sinker pitcher who loves his stuff at batter's knees with an ump who has a high strike zone.

For me it mostly comes down to sample size. I don’t take much from a start or 2 cause god knows there plenty of other factors than who calling balls or strikes. Agree with the umps zone tendencies being a big factor,,, I have a book on lots of guys but shoot probably only bout half of them. Depends on pitcher too, we get guys like chatwood who can’t hit broad side of a barn obviously all im lookin for is a guy with low percentage of strikes called.

Guess all I’m saying is a great deal of the stuff I talk bout is worthless in a vacuum but when I put it all together it turns into how I cap the game!! Lol

Back