MLB 1st 5 Innings

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Just going to keep an open thread going for the year and post when I can.

Feel free to discuss them all in here, doesn't have to be me/my wagers.

Starting off with

TOR -0.5 +100 1-1

Nasty day for a ball game here in stl, chilly and really freaking windy. I never know what flaherty gonna look like on a normal day. The wind has died down a little the last hour tho, shit was whipping 40-50 mph earlier but seems like It much more reasonable 20ish at most now.

Like the cle Ff tt under, I might end up joining you on that. Glad to see ya back and gl.

Gilbert looking like a reverse splits pitcher, and CLV may be trotting out 6 possible lefties on him, only 1.5~ with power.

Nasty day for a ball game here in stl, chilly and really freaking windy. I never know what flaherty gonna look like on a normal day. The wind has died down a little the last hour tho, shit was whipping 40-50 mph earlier but seems like It much more reasonable 20ish at most now.

Like the cle Ff tt under, I might end up joining you on that. Glad to see ya back and gl.

Gilbert looking like a reverse splits pitcher, and CLV may be trotting out 6 possible lefties on him, only 1.5~ with power.

Im not sure it matters what side you hit from when he hitting top the zone with that heavy fastball and can drop that 12-6 curve in for strike or spike it. His curve and change rate better than the slider, I assume he throws more the change ups and curves to lefties, more the sliders to righties;, I think he could be even better if he swapped out amounts he those sliders to curve. More curves, less sliders I think would make him tougher, curve plays way better off his heater imo. Feel like I got burnt on several occasions playing seattle Ff -.5 w him on mound cause the offense didn’t give him shit for run support thru 5 innings, that why I’m looking more cle tt under, don’t have to worry bout getting runs from offense. I’ll be playing his k prop plenty also, just not against cle who doesn’t strike out a bunch.

Didn't have time to take a look this morning, but TOR's top 6 + merrifield should do well vs Greinke. Debated splitting it up into runline/tt but going with just their runs scored.

TOR TTo 2.5 -110 2.2-2

0-1 -1.2
10-6 +2.85 Total

SDP ML -110 2.2-2
STL/COL O7 -125 2.5-2

MIA/PHI U4.5 -115 1.15-1
OAK/BAL O4.5 -134 1.35-1

Be mindful of this is considering a total play.

1681319182842.png

Attachments

• 1681319358277.png
    1681319358277.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
We got a ton of warmer weather and nice winds blowing out today. Love the over @coors. Flaherty been a walk machine, somehow it hasn’t cost him much yet far as runs go, this ain’t the place to be walking 4-5-6 guys!! That shit bound to catch up to him. Cards lineup should be able to crush urena.

I like the pitchers too much for the over in wrigley. Stroman been missing bats at pretty good rate this year and he always been a ground ball machine, wind domt matter much if you keep ball out the air. Gilbert more a fly ball pitcher, misses bats tho and it’s a small sample but he has a 2:1 gb:fb ratio to start this season, I dunno If he pitching differently or just random? Far as I know he pitches up with his heater.

That A’s/o’s total felt strangely low to me. 2 dudes with era’s over 10 thus far!! wind blowing out and warm, O’s been smacking lefties around. Felt like they could have made that total a run or 2 higher and wonder why they didn’t? Certainly can’t blame ya for that one, I couldn’t help but take o’s rl, fading a’s until they stop me, lol. Gl

We got a ton of warmer weather and nice winds blowing out today. Love the over @coors. Flaherty been a walk machine, somehow it hasn’t cost him much yet far as runs go, this ain’t the place to be walking 4-5-6 guys!! That shit bound to catch up to him. Cards lineup should be able to crush urena.

I like the pitchers too much for the over in wrigley. Stroman been missing bats at pretty good rate this year and he always been a ground ball machine, wind domt matter much if you keep ball out the air. Gilbert more a fly ball pitcher, misses bats tho and it’s a small sample but he has a 2:1 gb:fb ratio to start this season, I dunno If he pitching differently or just random? Far as I know he pitches up with his heater.
Totally agree here.

Flaherty keeps amazing me. For a couple years feels like now but whatever.

And I really wanted to take the over in Wrigley bur agreed with the comments, but no way I'll take the under either in those conditions

Totally agree here.

Flaherty keeps amazing me. For a couple years feels like now but whatever.

And I really wanted to take the over in Wrigley bur agreed with the comments, but no way I'll take the under either in those conditions

Yea I’m not messing w it. I did think hard about the 1st 5 under, Swanson left game early yesterday so hurts cubs lineup, stroman should be perfect for these conditions. Almost feel like wind giving us some value, Ff in particular, I could def see it going over once pens get involved but 6 with these 2 pitchers a lot. I’ve been known to play against the wind in wrigley but those comments along w seattle offense needing a jump start enough for me to leave alone.

I was really worried for cardinals season cause they relying on a pitching staff I don’t trust or particularly like. Flaherty gave us like one incredible half season where he looked like a ace, ever since he been hurt and sucks a little more every time he comes back, his velo from that year up till now has gradually declined, now he don’t throw strikes, I dunno why cards hang on so tight to some these dudes who are broken? They believed every year for half a decade Reyes was gonna be healthy and a ace. It so odd to see cards w such crappy pitching and majority their good young players coming up in system are position players. Trading alcontera and Gallen to marlins for Ozuna was the end of our pitching. Never thought I’d see the day when they had one the scariest lineups in league but couldn’t pitch.

MIN/NYY O4.5 -120 2.4-2
NYM -0.5 -150 3-2

WAS TTo 1.5 -160 1.6-1
KCR ML +100 1-1
SEA TTo 2.5 -110 1.1-1

lean sfg ml/rl, tex ttu, pit tto

I’d say get on that pirates tt over but it getting super juicy since I bet it at ov 1.5 -130. I saw -160 not long ago, that pretty steep even tho I feel rather confident they can score 2 off woodford.

Seattle was prob one my worst Ff teams last year, I think more so when I tried avoiding the full game juice and laying the -.5 Ff they would never give starter any run support. I did well w their unders so obviously the over 2.5 makes me skittish. I do think they should hit Gomber. Gl

3-2 +0.6
15-10 +0.75 Total

TBR/CIN U4.5 +100 2-2
TEX -0.5 -150 3-2

MIA/SFG U3.5 -120 1.2-1
PIT/COL O6.5 -120
CHC O2.5 +120 1-1.2
ATL -0.5 -120 1.2-1
NYM +0.5 -120 1.2-1

Lean MIL

I played milw Ff -.5

I’m on the cubs to win game but I’m also on the Ff under 4.5 so hopefully they up 4-0!!

With you on the Miami under cept I just played the giants tt u1.5, I was nervous bout webb after sitting around all day yesterday having to prepare himself to pitch a game that never happened, who knows how that effects him? Normal situation I’d be on the exact same play as you along with webb ov 5.5 k’s.

I like the Braves also, these crazy bastards made fried k prop only 3.5! I dunno if they expect him to be limited to a low number of pitches or what but everything I read said that not the case!

I played the Ff un 4.5 in la so obviously like the idea of Mets +.5, hoping both teams struggle to score their, peterson shouldn’t have too much trouble in that park and being left handed. I never liked May but I think he has gotten a lot better, seems like he has kinda abandoned the sinker for a more effective bat missing 4 seamer, dude has easy power in that arm, too bad he a ginger, lol.

Gl tonight.

I played milw Ff -.5

I’m on the cubs to win game but I’m also on the Ff under 4.5 so hopefully they up 4-0!!

With you on the Miami under cept I just played the giants tt u1.5, I was nervous bout webb after sitting around all day yesterday having to prepare himself to pitch a game that never happened, who knows how that effects him? Normal situation I’d be on the exact same play as you along with webb ov 5.5 k’s.

I like the Braves also, these crazy bastards made fried k prop only 3.5! I dunno if they expect him to be limited to a low number of pitches or what but everything I read said that not the case!

I played the Ff un 4.5 in la so obviously like the idea of Mets +.5, hoping both teams struggle to score their, peterson shouldn’t have too much trouble in that park and being left handed. I never liked May but I think he has gotten a lot better, seems like he has kinda abandoned the sinker for a more effective bat missing 4 seamer, dude has easy power in that arm, too bad he a ginger, lol.

Gl tonight.
ugh we were right on MIL, leans have been strong!

6-1 +7
21-11 +7.75 Total

NYY O2.5 -110 2.2-2

NYY -0.5 -110 1.1-1
MIN ML -115 1.15-1
CHC -0.5 -140 1.4-1

A lefty who's weak against righties going up against the yanks lineup, sign me up.

if SFG had more righties in the lineup, I'd consider it, also lean tex, may add PIT in some way waiting on lineup confirmation (looking for lefties), lean under in atl/sdp but my head is like I've been burned by these offenses already

I’m looking at over in some fashion in the bronx. Might be with you playing it that way. I expect both teams to score runs tho so I might play them together?

Why do you want more righties in giants lineup? I felt like having so much lefty power was a good thing here. I think wood living on borrowed time with the super low era of his, I hate overs in that park but I’m super tempted to play Ff over., what am I missing w the righty thing? I ducked up yesterday, I liked giants Ff tt u1.5 and game u3.5, of course I go Ff and they score 3 runs then score nothing else rest the game. This has happened to me several times this year, need to tighten up!!!

I havnt looked at that minny game yet but I trust Sonny grsy and no clue what we get from Sale, It would be full game for me intgink, I love minny pen and think they hold a edge over most teams in the late innings.

Imo cubs are overpriced today, I loved them -130 yesterday but feel like we paying top dollar for stroman and I think his start to the year a bit a mirage, he a fine pitcher but at age 31 I don’t think he made some kind of crazy leap it would take to continue putting up the numbers he has been. Obviously the problem here is there no chance im taking the worst team in the Mlb by a mile without getting like 2-1!!! Overpriced might be the wrong word, I actually think cubs are correctly priced today, I do think it a bad time to buy stroman but cubs bats could easily knock Walsichuk around!

Gl today

I’m looking at over in some fashion in the bronx. Might be with you playing it that way. I expect both teams to score runs tho so I might play them together?

Why do you want more righties in giants lineup? I felt like having so much lefty power was a good thing here. I think wood living on borrowed time with the super low era of his, I hate overs in that park but I’m super tempted to play Ff over., what am I missing w the righty thing? I ducked up yesterday, I liked giants Ff tt u1.5 and game u3.5, of course I go Ff and they score 3 runs then score nothing else rest the game. This has happened to me several times this year, need to tighten up!!!

I havnt looked at that minny game yet but I trust Sonny grsy and no clue what we get from Sale, It would be full game for me intgink, I love minny pen and think they hold a edge over most teams in the late innings.

Imo cubs are overpriced today, I loved them -130 yesterday but feel like we paying top dollar for stroman and I think his start to the year a bit a mirage, he a fine pitcher but at age 31 I don’t think he made some kind of crazy leap it would take to continue putting up the numbers he has been. Obviously the problem here is there no chance im taking the worst team in the Mlb by a mile without getting like 2-1!!! Overpriced might be the wrong word, I actually think cubs are correctly priced today, I do think it a bad time to buy stroman but cubs bats could easily knock Walsichuk around!

Gl today

Cabrera's SIERA much higher than his ERA, which I like to target against for opposingteam/runs (opposite for playing team/unders, if that makes sense), and so far he looks to be a reverse splits pitcher, as he has a much higher wOBA vs righties compared to lefties (.349 vs .236), not advocating a play right now, but I think when both of these lineup, and being against the grain of the public in terms of oh he's a righty, play lefties, and his ERA looking good on paper (when both of those don't exist here) has been successful.

definitely agree her, he's been smashed by righties so far, cubs stronger vs lefties too, and Stroman, while you're probably right, really has a cupcake matchup today.

Cabrera's SIERA much higher than his ERA, which I like to target against for opposingteam/runs (opposite for playing team/unders, if that makes sense), and so far he looks to be a reverse splits pitcher, as he has a much higher wOBA vs righties compared to lefties (.349 vs .236), not advocating a play right now, but I think when both of these lineup, and being against the grain of the public in terms of oh he's a righty, play lefties, and his ERA looking good on paper (when both of those don't exist here) has been successful.

definitely agree her, he's been smashed by righties so far, cubs stronger vs lefties too, and Stroman, while you're probably right, really has a cupcake matchup today.

I played the Ff over4 in Miami, don’t like playing overs there but I agree there signs that not so good for Cabrera, I like his stuff but he having some problems and somehow hasn’t given up a hr yet, I assumed a lineup full of lefties who can all go yard be rough for him although I do see bit of a reverse split going on. I think wood era is fugazi, fish been better vs lefties than last year when they were awful. I felt like a good chance one these pitchers struggles and don’t think either pitching 5 clean innings.

I played A’s team total over 2.5! (That is full game! Lol). Maybe im crazy but don’t see many 2.5 totals for a semi professional team! I know A’s a minor league club wearing big league uni’s but they have their moments at the plate. They were incredibly patient vs Mets pitcher i love Sengi, they were able to work some walks laying off his low offerings and they did some damage once they forced him into the zone. To me stroman is a middle rotation guy who outta give ya 6 innings 2-3 runs most the time, he been pitching way above that so far but 31 is pretty late in a career to take such a massive leap, unless he on the juice I expect his numbers to start leveling off even against a mediocre lineup and again A’s have out of nowhere games the offense puts up runs when they not being totally shut down! Lol. I couldn’t get behind A’s to win in any fashion cause they never win and the splits for Waldichuk and the splits for cubs line up in a bad way for the A’s pitcher. He is a guy I think has much better starts ahead of him than numbers suggest and think playing in his park will help but this not the best matchup to expect it,, Anyways I’m perfectly good with cubs winning the Ff, in just need 3 runs by oakland over the course of 9 innings, surely that not too much to ask! Lol

0-3-1 -4.7
21-14-1 +3.05 Total

If anyone took a shot on PIT they did roll out 6 lefties.

Yanks had a ton of chances in 3 of those 5 innings, on to the next one

1-1 -0.85
22-15-1 +2.20 Total

PIT/CIN U4.5 -115 1.15-1
NYY TT O 2.5 +115 1-1.15
TEX -0.5 -140 1.4-1
SDP/ARI U4.5 +100 1-1
NYM TT O 2.5 +120 1-1.2

1682099742571.png

Im torn between reds Ff or the Ff under? Im
Kinda leaning pirates Ff tt u2.5. Ashcraft Is a very difficult matchup for pirates as he dominates lefties with that heavy cutter. I’m a big keller fan also but he has had some struggles vs the reds for some reason, I wouldn’t put much into the opening day start so much except he struggled vs reds in several starts last year also. If rain is looming in pit gotta like chances for under even more as ump should have a generous k zone to try and move game along!

I still have my doubts about lugo as a starter but that should be low scoring thru 5.

I’ve actually grown to liking Kikuchi so that yanks total tough for me. Crazy as it is Kikuchi has struggled w the long ball yet has only given up 1 bomb in 22 innings at yankee stadium, that a odd stat! Helping wind blowing in tonight, the thing that has impressed me bout him this season he has drastically cut down on walks which been the thing about him I never liked.

Gl tonight

Hope you went with your cin/pit leans!

4-1 +3.2
26-16-1 +5.4 Total

PHI TT O2.5 -145 2.9-2
OAK TTU 1.5 -120 2.4-2
LAA TTO 2.5 -130 2.6-2

CIN TT O2.5 +130 1-1.3

I actually lean MIN at that price, maybe the +.5.... but passing for now. Lean BOS

1682174526465.png

2-2 +0.6
28-18-1 +6.0 Total

DET +0.5 -110 2.2-2
CHW/TBR U4 -120 2.4-2

NYY ML +110 1-1.1
BOS TTU 1.5 -120 1.2-1
STL/SEA O4.5 -125 1.25-1

lean philly, but don't want to pay the juice, schwarber props should be considered, lean texas, the juice is high, but 1 run should be enough...,

1682261294971.png

Gotta wonder if the cold temps in minny had something to do with their offensive struggles against the lowly nats crappy pitchers? No clue what possessed those idiots to build a new stadium in minny and not put a retractable roof on it?? Just retarded!

TEX ML -115 2.3-2

CLV TT O2.5 -115 1.15-1
BOS ML -135 1.35-1
CHW/TOR U5 -110 1.1-1
OAK/LAA O5.5 -105 1.05-1
KCR/ARI O5.5 -125 1.25-1
STL/SFG U4.5 -130 1.3-1

Despite taking CLV TTo, kind of like colorado too, but was scared they only really have 1 formidable righty. Lean ATL, 1 run could be all they need. Lean over in DET/MIL, as I don't trust the pitchers, but scared of the offenses too.

Gotta like the over in zona while the roof opened. Like that cards under also.

There gonna be a whole bunch of strikeouts in atl tonight assuming Cabrera has some control! Strider gonna fan a bunch like always and Braves have a ton of guys striking out a lot thus far. Gl buddy

4-3 +1.4
34-23-2 +6.8 Total

Can't complain to much as it was a positive night, but BOS blows a 4-0 lead going into bot of 3rd to lose a ML bet (would have even taken a push!), and TOR scores 4 runs in bottom of the 4th, after having 2 outs and none on, to bring the O/U to 6, damn!

Plays should be later!

1682443132895.png

HOU +0.5 +100 2-2

SDP/CHC U3.5 -105 1.05-1
MIL TT O2.5 -115 1.15-1
KCR ML +100 1-1

lean oak, nyy/min under,

3-1 +2.85
37-24-2 +9.65 Total

HOU TT U1.5 +120 1-1.2
WAS TT O1.5 -115 1.15-1

Lean MIL, didn't think it would be that steep though, lean sdp ttU.

1682529191609.png

Why Stros under?

Ill admit i was hoping to see a sliggtly juiced 2.5, and heavily considersd 1st 3 innings under(really how i should have played) but i think Fancher goes atleast 2 shutout innings and hoping they let him go 3. Fleming is who worries me

Back