ML Dogs Week 14

D2 Ferris v Grand Valley (FSU +190)

Dawgs get it done and move on to Final Four.

Took me a while to find this line. :rofl:

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/football_college_extra

FSU is the better team despite losing at GV earlier this year 32-25. Rivalry rematch. Schools an hour apart.

Good chance I'm on the sideline for real time updates.

Updated through 13 weeks:

Underdogs of .....number of upset winners
+6 to 10.5.....56x
+11 to 13.5....16x
+14 to 19.5 ....22x
+20 and up....11x

Best performers:
Wyoming with wins as +9, +6, +11', +14', 9'
North Texas with wins as +7, +11', +17' (just missed another below 6, +5' beat SMiss)
Charlotte with wins as +13, +8, +17
Vanderbilt with wins as +8, +14, +9', +7'

Teams with two upset wins dogged 6 pts and higher:
Arkansas, Arkansas St, Army, Buffalo, Colorado St, Duke, Houston, Kentucky, Mississippi St, Navy, North Carolina, Northwestern, SMU, South Alabama, ULL, ULM, UNLV, UTSA, Wake Forest

Leaning Virginia Tech to pull the upset, Clemson has had wide range of near flawless to barely winning, mistakes, more.
Also have Colorado +9 and going to put small amount on ML
Gonna have to play Wyoming, they are the 2016 CFB ML king and hope they have another upset in em.
Also playing Oklahoma State points and ML, riding the Big Game Bob history of underperforming.
Good luck to all

Interesting on the Latech front Books. I think that is a good look for sure as WKU has not been the world beater they were last year, and LaTech offense looks even more potent than last year.

Idaho is in the Kibbie Dome so no weather concerns. Idaho has just been pretty damn good this year. It's not past them to lose, but I like them more than I'd want to go against them.

I always kind of check out after the last week of regular season. It's all just anti-climatic at this point and my mind starts to wander. So it is always more dangerous when I bet now because I've given so little thought to any of the plays up until now, about 1 hour before the first game starts.

I do like La Tech off the loss, not sure about them winning though.

Probably would like Oklahoma St+355 as a play against OU as much as it is on Ok St. New Mexico St is a little intriguing even with QB Rogers out/doubtful. I may play ULM+210. As big of a Wyoming fan as I've been this year, I'm not sure about today, feel like they've lost some mojo. Being back home is good and the last home game they had they beat this SD St team. I do like their all-around offensive potential vs just about any team their size. I like Allen alot. With SD St you have the RBs that can win a game themselves, but I'm just never sure on Chapman. The last 2 road games for WYO are just brutal though. Will probably play a +6 or better, but no ML there. I like VT to cover, small maybe ML. Probably like that over too. Do like Temple and Penn St, but will just take the pts there.

Sorry, not much to add today. Just hoping I keep my head above water today since I'm half disinterested.

Good luck guys.

Fuck it, it's only money.

50 to win on the following:
LT +178, Ok St +178, ULM +105, VT +200, Ga South +120

Upsets = fun. Bring the fun!

Jeff Brohm just said "nobody believes in us". I love it when coaches say stuff like that...they're favored by double digits! Whatever the kids buy into...

D2 Ferris v Grand Valley (FSU +190)

Dawgs get it done and move on to Final Four.

Took me a while to find this line. :rofl:

http://www.sportbet.com/lines/football_college_extra

FSU is the better team despite losing at GV earlier this year 32-25. Rivalry rematch. Schools an hour apart.

Good chance I'm on the sideline for real time updates.

wow just looked at the boxscore. lost to batttle 5 to 2 but outgained them 570-350. thanks for this. hope it cashes

100% correct. fsu is the far better team. hope they continue playing birmingham over bell next week. great call

WKU was covering that game for a grand total of 1 minute, unfortunately it was the final minute....ULL has scored twice on D....fuuuuucccckkkkkk

Glad your Ferris St game hit!

Disappointing end to the season from an upset perspective. Some small upsets, dogs of 3 or 4 pts. But what I like and what I track, teams of +6 pts or more, there was only 1...Georgia Southern. So did hit that and atleast VT covered for me. Again, the most frustrating thing about playing MLs is when the dog fails to cover. This happened in 3 of the 5 ML games I played.

Did manage to eek out a small profit overall on the day. Even played some IAA stuff which was purely blindfolded guessing.

Back