ML Dog Discussion Week 12

Agreed CK. I will be playing the points. Line should be pk to -3 either way. Chestnut is not a rowdy scene, so HF shouldn't be a factor.

Thing about UConn right now is they went with the true Fr Qb last week and he looked like a true Fr. They also changed their OC to a guy who had never called plays before and again, it looked like it. Not sure what I think of UC right now.

I haven't looked at the games since Sunday night, nothing jumped out at me. But often the more I think on them the more something will surface. Sure I will have some thoughts later.

I don't think I see any I am going to play.

Wyoming O may cause SD St some issues Aztec rarely have to deal with, but that SD ST run game won't be stopped either I don't think. May play some WYO spread, over, doubt ML.

Looks like I'm taking a week off of MLs. I normally bet 20-30 games, not counting 2nd half lines...this week I may have a dozen. Not much out there of interest unless some lines change to pull me in.

Too bad Ward isn't 100% tonight...would be a candidate. Interested to see Houston D matchup here. Tom Herman has never lost to a power 5 team at Houston. They are 4-0 (LV, Vandy, FSU, Oklahoma).

Ward looks pretty good!!! Herman couldn't have been sandbaggin leading up to the game could he??? Kind of feel disappointed to only have a spread play instead of a +700 play.

Feels strange to have upset talk in here on gameday.

Again, pretty sure I am staying off MLs today, but a few did creep onto my radar.

Ok St, Duke, Wyoming, N Mexico

And I lied...not having just a dozen games today ofcourse somehow I find myself with 30+ plays as usual.

Best of luck everyone.

Anyone playing some upsets?

Not much time but playing the following with points and on ML
OK State
Vanderbilt
Wash St
Kansas

i put a longshot parlay together that i usually do 1 of every week and have hit a couple times this year

[326] NC STATE +115
[357] VIRGINIA TECH +105
[359] KANSAS STATE +110
[369] ARIZONA +130
[403] GEORGIA SOUTHERN -150

25 to win 862

Not much time but playing the following with points and on ML
OK State
Vanderbilt
Wash St
Kansas

3 out of 4!

And Wyoming did it again...4 out of 5 games they have been dogged in they have won straight up!

thanks s-k, was a very good day indeed
also had Houston ML parlayed with Kansas ML $$$
Chickened out on Wyoming but nailed the 2nd half points and ML
Cowboys been good on Sat and Sun this year lol (but have Balt +7 today )
Best to you

Back