Misery Rant.....

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
On top of my Huskies being an absolute DISASTER this year so far, I am SUPPPOSED to be in Reno right now.........flight leaving SeaTac at 9:45 last night........in late, but get me an hour of blackjack or poker and I am in bed for an early rise and college foots card...right.........at the airport having cocktails and we get a 30 minute delay on flight....no big deal, time for another round.......so, we cash our our bill and roll to the gate....another 20 minute delay.......OK......and then, the we get the announcement that teh "incoming flight is just landing and we will be boarding soon"......awesome, just get me on the fukkin plane....10 minutes later we get the FUKKIN GUT PUNCH....."the flight has been cancelled because we do not have a Pilot".................

WHAT???? No pilot??.. .....I offered to fly the play, but was apparently too drunk........FML.......now sitting on the couch at home

WASHINGTON -17 BIG......because I HATE money
CLEMSON -27.5......
OHIO STATE -24.5...

On top of my Huskies being an absolute DISASTER this year so far, I am SUPPPOSED to be in Reno right now.........flight leaving SeaTac at 9:45 last night........in late, but get me an hour of blackjack or poker and I am in bed for an early rise and college foots card...right.........at the airport having cocktails and we get a 30 minute delay on flight....no big deal, time for another round.......so, we cash our our bill and roll to the gate....another 20 minute delay.......OK......and then, the we get the announcement that teh "incoming flight is just landing and we will be boarding soon"......awesome, just get me on the fukkin plane....10 minutes later we get the FUKKIN GUT PUNCH....."the flight has been cancelled because we do not have a Pilot".................

WHAT???? No pilot??.. .....I offered to fly the play, but was apparently too drunk........FML.......now sitting on the couch at home

CLEMSON -27.5......
OHIO STATE -24.5...

Damn that's a helluva sequence

I feel your pain and only "laughed" because you seriously cracked me the F up as I was reading.

Hopefully you win plenty of wagers to take the pain away today. GL buddy

CLEMSON -27.5......
OHIO STATE -24.5...
Hard to find good labour these days

Our 24 hour drive thrus are closing at 8-10 pm, it sucks when I want a couple monster tacos late night

FAA rules are so strict

Sofa rules

Back