Minnesota/Houston Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Over 175.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores

Minnesota

- is O/U 5-2 at an average of 194.4 points @home this season, as opposed to O/U 1-8 at an average of 177.8 points on the road. To demonstrate the power of their splits, they played out a 195 pt game @home vs NOK, then less than a week later played out a 165 total on the road vs NOK (Peja present in both games). They managed a 157 pt game @HOU recently.

- has accumulated 180, 183, 180 & 208 point totals in home games with HOU since TMac started playing for the Rockets.

Houston

- went O/U 14-13 on the road at an average of 185.1 points last season, as opposed to O/U 9-18 @home at an average of 178.2 points, with TMac playing.

- of the 6 totals this season to have opened lower than 180, HOU has been the home team for 4 of them (all unders). Of the 2 in which they werent, the 1 Under result saw the Home team there with a Home Under bias, and the 1 Over result saw the Home team there with a Home Over bias (as indicated above, MIN has a home Over bias this season).

- Last season went O/U 6-6 at an avergae of 189.2 points in a road game following a home game (with TMac present). This season is O/U 1-3 at an average of 185.2 points in the same spot. I'd personally expect, when this season ends, their present mark to have evened itself up to resemble something like last season's mark.

These 2 teams have never hit anything less than 180 with TMac playing in one of these fixtures in Minnesota. I expect the Rockets to show what they showed last year, a bias for producing Overs the road vs home games: so far that bias this season hasnt showed itself, but with 8 of their next 9 games requiring travelling, I'd expect their heavily under biased record for the season to date to start to show a bit more balance. Minnesota has a lot stronger Over record at home vs road games this season (as I'd expect from that team), so any fear or overly strong reference to these 2 teams 157 pt total in Houston recently I think would be a mistake. Never the less, another small play from me since I can envisage this, at worst, being a high 160s/low 170s moose, if it loses at all.

Last edited:
Thanks, Ray. Nice quick start but has since slowed right down. What looked to be up near 55-60 will be lucky to make 50.
And given these 2 are likely to deliver a 28-36 period, definitely need a big one somewhere in the works to have a chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

1 point scored in the final 2 mins:down:

BetCrimes1984 said:
Thanks, Ray. Nice quick start but has since slowed right down. What looked to be up near 55-60 will be lucky to make 50.
And given these 2 are likely to deliver a 28-36 period, definitely need a big one somewhere in the works to have a chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

1 point scored in the final 2 mins:down:

saw it bro. Really slow game

With you on this, but it looks like we're fucked right now. Ugghh.

always time fellas...was thinking of tailing this but the Great Ivy had opposite and cannot trust that both teams get out of 70's

GL rest of game

Heh, yeah this 2nd Quarter has fucked us Over backers

But all is well, its a close game and I could see OT

Well, by my observation the 2nd was what it was with TMac and KG sitting for over the first 7 minutes of it. Since they've reentered the game, things have picked right back up (10 points in less than 2 mins).

I wouldnt say this is dead yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

15 points in 7.36 to start the 2nd as TMac & KG sit

TMac & KG return = 23 points in the final 4.24

The equation is pretty simple.

Last edited:
This shit looked good @ the 6minute left mark

Then both teams went ice cold and haven't scored in 2 mins +

fucking christ...

Wow...biggest moose of my life

Had a sick parlay, Washington, Minny/Houston OVER, Minny ML

Payed out over 4 to 1 :(

Gotta add...

:an_roll_laugh: @ this shit...missed layups and everything

171 with 34 ticks left, still time

-------------------------------

173 with 13 ticks left

HOU needs to hit the 3 theyre about to attempt

Only 2 points between 5.20 and 1.35 of the 4th period cost us that total, the only dry spell of the 2nd half.

That said, Houston will have Overs in their coming road games and at least under here, as a *silver lining*, will keep down those coming totals.

BTW BetCrimes...

Sorry I didnt respond the NYK total comments. I know I gave such a silly response when I reread. Of course its perception based what I was trying to say there doesnt seem to be understanding that the WIZ are completely different tams home and away. I agreed with your response the only thing was the 1st meeting the total was 212 so they did adjust downward and they did probably have people looking at that meeting as some sort of indicator. I had the 1st H Over cause NY 2nd halves seem to slow down......sorry for the obvious response but thanks for the heads up...

Nut, not a problem. And I had tried to send you a PM concerning something else, and got back the message about your inbox being full, thats how I knew.

BetCrimes1984 said:
Nut, not a problem. And I had tried to send you a PM concerning something else, and got back the message about your inbox being full, thats how I knew.

Thanks, I cleared it...

Back