Mike Jordan still got it at 45

CAPital

Pretty much a regular
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqlBUj9bFC4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

In this vid, Mike is asked that stupid question of Kobe v. Jordan and his answer is classic. Also in the rest of the vid he shows he still has his stroke and his famous fade-away. the guy is the G.O.A.T

big deal. he's posting up on little kids and some slow white guys from the crowd.

It really seems like he has the hands of someone several inches taller than him. Though probly a couple inches shorter than Dr. J, it seemed like he had similar ball control. I was always impressed by that.

GOAT, dude'll still probably be able to dunk when he's 50. I just hope he doesn't try and make another comeback.

97-98 season, kobe rookie year they compared kobe to jordan. jordan was hype up to play kobe, a rookie. people wanted to see kobe vs jordan. WHAT A ROOKIE!!! jordan went for 37, the rookie went for 34. Jordan and pippen couldn't stop the rookie but the rookie made nice defensive stop against jordan. OH YEAH! now the rookie have 3rings before he was 24. jordan not one. Jordan started getting rings at about 29-30 years old. stop the hate mail the

97-98 season, kobe rookie year they compared kobe to jordan. jordan was hype up to play kobe, a rookie. people wanted to see kobe vs jordan. WHAT A ROOKIE!!! jordan went for 37, the rookie went for 34. Jordan and pippen couldn't stop the rookie but the rookie made nice defensive stop against jordan. OH YEAH! now the rookie have 3rings before he was 24. jordan not one. Jordan started getting rings at about 29-30 years old. stop the hate mail the

3 rings with SHAQ as Batman and Kobe as Robin....Id like to point out that when MJ was playing during the 80's it was more physical and the hand check rule still was legal..

Just a few thoughts...And by the way Im a BadBoy fan..hated MJ...But the dudes a basketball god...lost a lot of money betting against him....

no response needed :36_11_6:

That is one one the most absurd bandied around nonsense, usually by guys that weren't fortunate enough to actually watch jordan his entire career or even at all.

Who was on Kobe's team for his 3 rings by age 24, and who was on Mike's team up until he was 27-28 yrs old?

The Knicks, Pistons, and even the Cavs to a point...were just punishing Jordan physically in the paint mercilessly as he had abolutely no help for years, especially in the Doug Collins years. Big old dork Corzine was the big guy when he first got there, and the list of other "monsters" included intimidator's like Brad Sellers (pussy) who I went to college with, and pretty much everyone was shocked he even got drafted.

Point made regardless.....just one way of hundreds in order to get it across.........:popcorn:

i just watched it again and i noticed several things.

1)how matter of factly he answered the kobe question. most people see that as mike being cocky, but his answer of how he would stop kobe better than kobe stopping him is right on point. anybody that knows anything about the two knows this is fact.

2)How many 45 year olds, much less former players still have a stroke like that? I could name a lot of players in their prime in the association today that don't have a shot like that.

3) Mike talking shit to the campers guarding him....lmao check out the 4:05 mark.

4) G.O.A.T

That is one one the most absurd bandied around nonsense, usually by guys that weren't fortunate enough to actually watch jordan his entire career or even at all.

Who was on Kobe's team for his 3 rings by age 24, and who was on Mike's team up until he was 27-28 yrs old?

The Knicks, Pistons, and even the Cavs to a point...were just punishing Jordan physically in the paint mercilessly as he had abolutely no help for years, especially in the Doug Collins years. Big old dork Corzine was the big guy when he first got there, and the list of other "monsters" included intimidator's like Brad Sellers (pussy) who I went to college with, and pretty much everyone was shocked he even got drafted.

Point made regardless.....just one way of hundreds in order to get it across.........:popcorn:

Young biatches have no concept of Mr. Jordan...:cheers:

:moose:

U have to be one of the most IGNORANT MFers to ever spout off...:36_11_6:

I'm defending the HONOR of Mr. Jordan and I grew up with Bird, Magic, Dr. J (my fav...by the way)...Michael is/was/will always be the GREATEST basketball playa in the world....:cheers:

Back