Mid-week MAC Money

Blue_Chip

Money Addict
I found these plays worthy of betting. I have no time for analysis, but will try to tomorrow if I find the time.

Tues 11/6: Central Michigan -2.5

Wed 11/7: Ohio -3

BC - I don't know why, but the Central Michigan line seems so frickin easy. I'm on the Chippewas this week regardless, as I see them continuing their MAC-West dominance. I thought the line would be closer to 6. I know it's an in-state rivalry, but Central Michigan just crushed Western Michigan last year 31-7, and the Broncos haven't shown me any kind of improvement.

:cheers:

BC - I don't know why, but the Central Michigan line seems so frickin easy. I'm on the Chippewas this week regardless, as I see them continuing their MAC-West dominance. I thought the line would be closer to 6. I know it's an in-state rivalry, but Central Michigan just crushed Western Michigan last year 31-7, and the Broncos haven't shown me any kind of improvement.

In-state rivalry, road game, and revenge for WMU are the only reasons I can give as to why the line is low. But, I agree with you, there has been no improvement on the part of the Broncos.

The under looks good here, too, especially considering the predicted weather conditions throughout the game.

GL

Thanks, guys.

I'm also going to play the under at 64 here. The coaching, the teams abilities, the weather, and historically... everything points to an under.

BC - Truly a phenomenal game bro! Even better, CMU covered with 12 seconds to go. Wow! LeFevour was definitely the difference in this game.

Aztec, the two teams combine to put up 17 pts thru 3 quarters, then they have a 48 pt 4th quarter. My under at 64 missed because of the last second cover, but that serves as a lesson because the total opened at 66!

Congrats to us

Back