Michael Crabtree needs foot surgery out 6-10 weeks

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
First, I feel for him. Horrible, horrible time for this to happen as it will likely cost him millions of dollars in the short term.

But now, with questions about his speed that he cannot answer until after the draft, how far does he slip?

First, I feel for him. Horrible, horrible time for this to happen as it will likely cost him millions of dollars in the short term.

But now, with questions about his speed that he cannot answer until after the draft, how far does he slip?

Da Raiders....Top of Rd 2........................................:tiphat:

Yeah, I couldn't possibly see him making it much past 20.

Mayock from the NFL Network still thinks he's top five, but the guy's going to have a pin in his foot, that's not going to make people think any better of that speed they already question.

I think it may have him slip into the high single digits.

And don't get me wrong, he's a great receiver, but is he a product of the system? Passing plays after passing plays. He's gonna compile numbers. Also, his speed in particular his 40 yard dash time was in question.

Yeah, I couldn't possibly see him making it much past 20.

Mayock from the NFL Network still thinks he's top five, but the guy's going to have a pin in his foot, that's not going to make people think any better of that speed they already question.

I think it may have him slip into the high single digits.

Da Raiders trade back into Rd 1 and pick Mr. Crabtree up @ #16...after taking the bigest, baddest OT @ #7...............................:tiphat:

These two along with JaMarcus, McFadden, Bush, Higgins, Zach, et al form the Greatest Offensive Show on Natural Grass for the next 8 years (during which time the Raiders win 3 more SBs)......................:cheers:

Mully

Da Raiders trade back into Rd 1 and pick Mr. Crabtree up @ #16...after taking the bigest, baddest OT @ #7...............................:tiphat:

These two along with JaMarcus, McFadden, Bush, Higgins, Zach, et al form the Greatest Offensive Show on Natural Grass for the next 8 years (during which time the Raiders win 3 more SBs)......................:cheers:

Mully
:prayer

Mully

:prayer:prayer:prayer:prayer

We had this chance with Calvin Johnson when we took Jamarcus - All we had to do was take Calvin and trade back into late Round 1, or take Brady with the first pick in Round 2

ehhhh i still think he's the 1st WR taken. it aint about his #s anyway. size, strength, speed, hands. he's the best in the draft. he goes top 10

:prayer:prayer:prayer:prayer

We had this chance with Calvin Johnson when we took Jamarcus - All we had to do was take Calvin and trade back into late Round 1, or take Brady with the first pick in Round 2

Yes, and.....Brady Quinn is a better QB than JaMarcus........................:36_11_6:

Will U guys look at JaMarcus' numbers....................:cheers:

He'll still go in the 1st. I think he's some what of a gamble in the top 10. A good pick in 10-20. A great pick 20-32. I don't care about the foot injury or the offense. I see he won't have surgery so he could still run a 4.6 and blame it on the foot. What would concern me with him is the incident with his roommate's arrest. That's why I woudn't draft him in the top 10.

Gotta love those garbage numbers Russell puts up vs denver at home and vs ne at home. Dude was a player LY. lol.

LOL...maybe with proper coaching and a hell of a lot of luck Russell will turn into a better QB than Quinn, but with the Raiders and this roster, I'll take Quinn any day of the week.

Plus, Raiders with Calvin? Just stop....SICK

Y'all are bagging on my boy after playing one season (1st year was toast with the holdout)...during which he improved drastically?

JMarc's L3 Games (NE, HOU, @TB): 49/78 (62.8%), 6 TD, 2 INT, 615 Yds (Brady Quinn has 2/2 & 563 in his CAREER)........................:36_11_6:

Y'all need to get on The JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon...we is going to da Superbowl in '09, baby.....................:tiphat:

Mully :cheers:

Last edited:
the only way this guy falls out of the top 10 is if his foot needs to be amputated...

and then hes still a second rounder

Michael Crabtree got smart. He's blowing off his pro day to have the surgery.

He'll still probably be taken in the top 7.

Back