mayweather vs pacquiao winner

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I've watched a couple of Mayweather fights with some good illegal streams from you guys here.....think Im going to hope for that. Mayweather dodging punches for 12 rounds not worth the $100 imo.

I think this is one you have to buy.

I've never had a great working link for these fights, always some issues with skipping

I'm sure Mogo or Pyppurs will have one

plDqaTA.jpg

think links will be fine until main event, than it will be shit after that. Always seems to happen that way for the big fights.

Ive watched at least 3 Mayweather fights via the illegal stream....obviously things change but there should be a stream out there. Just make sure you have your Norton Anitvirus updated lol

MOGO your the best.... up in ocean city and Green Turtle only place that had fight and we could not get in.....:cheers3:

no problem, hope everybody enjoyed the fight... :cheers3:

zvfolTs.gif

lol. Sorry if I'm not seasoned enough to appreciate Floyd's sweet science, but that fight was painfully shitty.

twink, you're old enough. Try to compare that fight to Hagler-Hearns-Leonard-Aguello-Mancini. To me, it's an unspoken rule in a fight, you're supposed to fight.

[h=3]Lawsuit filed against Pacquiao over shoulder injury[/h]Posted: May 05, 2015 12:32 PM EDTUpdated: May 05, 2015 12:56 PM EDTBy Caroline Bleakley, Senior Online EditorCONNECT
<iframe id="twitter-widget-2" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1ecc0b9d19121196ab4a673df6de883b.en.html#_=1430846469603&dnt=false&id=twitter-widget-2&lang=en&screen_name=cbleakley&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 60px; height: 20px;"></iframe>

LAS VEGAS -- Manny Pacquiao is being named in a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Tuesday morning. The suit seeks damages because Pacquiao failed to disclose his shoulder injury before the fight with Floyd Mayweather.
The potential class action lawsuit was filed on behalf of Staphane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran who live in Clark County.
According to the suit, the plaintiffs relied on misrepresentations and non-disclosures when purchasing tickets or pay per view showings and wagering on the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight. They are seeking as much as $5 million in damages.
The suit also names Bob Arum, Top Rank Inc., Michael Koncz, Todd Duboef and possible unknown defendants.

LOL, in my opinion, there was no shoulder injury. He made that up after the fight as an excuse. Now it can bite him in the ass. Should have just taken your loss like a man and moved on.

It will be a mighty uncomfortable operation he's set to have if that's the case. Nonetheless, no rematch please.

Lawsuit filed against Pacquiao over shoulder injury

Posted: May 05, 2015 12:32 PM EDTUpdated: May 05, 2015 12:56 PM EDTBy Caroline Bleakley, Senior Online EditorCONNECT
<iframe id="twitter-widget-2" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1ecc0b9d19121196ab4a673df6de883b.en.html#_=1430846469603&dnt=false&id=twitter-widget-2&lang=en&screen_name=cbleakley&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 60px; height: 20px;"></iframe>

LAS VEGAS -- Manny Pacquiao is being named in a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Tuesday morning. The suit seeks damages because Pacquiao failed to disclose his shoulder injury before the fight with Floyd Mayweather.
The potential class action lawsuit was filed on behalf of Staphane Vanel and Kami Rahbaran who live in Clark County.
According to the suit, the plaintiffs relied on misrepresentations and non-disclosures when purchasing tickets or pay per view showings and wagering on the Mayweather - Pacquiao fight. They are seeking as much as $5 million in damages.
The suit also names Bob Arum, Top Rank Inc., Michael Koncz, Todd Duboef and possible unknown defendants.

I predicted a couple days ago this would happen. I think they have a good case.

The whole "that's just money's style" is pretty weak sauce.

Tip, whqt did u expect to see?
Mayweather's fights suck to watch. I only watched cuz I found a bar to watch with some friends. Wouldnt waste any money on buying one of mayweather's fights

I got sucked into the hype. Spent 100, bet 300 to win 150, and I still felt robbed. Of my time.

At least he kind of beat up Hopkins. And the sucker punch to the Hispanic guy was kind of interesting. I haven't seen all 48 of his dance recitals.

Floyd hasn't knocked anyone out in eons. He's a defensive genius, cerebral, with a good jab and counter game.

He's the gsp of boxing.

Hopkins' face looked like a swollen dickhead after all those stick-and-moves, am I thinking of the right fight?

This was a typical Mayweather fight. This wasn't a typical Pacquiao fight however. If it was for the shoulder or Mayweather being too good who knows. I believe the latter. However people dont watch Boxing anymore and with the hype, they decided to watch because of the hype. These people just figured it would be like a Tyson fight from 20 years ago.

People hate Mayweather because of his boring style, his criminal background and the way he flaunts his money. They bought the fight hoping that Pacquiao would fight like normal and have a chance against Mayweather. Mayweather is just too good.

Tip just wait for the next 2 weekends on HBO. Canelo/Kirkland will be decent. The week after you fall in love with a guy. Genardy Golovkin or "GGG".

Just watch this GGG highlight

[video=youtube;TnfUExzL79g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnfUExzL79g[/video]

Back