May/June In-Game

hate how other places are saying he got sacked.
apparently there was a clause in the contract to review end of the season.

Why is Pochettino favored???

no he got sacked, 100% deserved too, he was an embarrassment and hopefully he hasn't done enough damage to force out some of the best players at the club who he iced out in favor of playing his youth players

no he got sacked, 100% deserved too, he was an embarrassment and hopefully he hasn't done enough damage to force out some of the best players at the club who he iced out in favor of playing his youth players

like how you were in full support of this dude only a few months ago and now just want him out on the curb...

you were quite keen on his hire.
you also were very keen on AVB and then things turned sour really really quickly.
Seems like the club can't decide to commit to on a manager. Heck Harry is like one of the longest serving Spurs manager in the past 3 decades.
The club is getting notorious for either not having patience with a manager or the manager just simply doesn't want to be there.

you were quite keen on his hire.
you also were very keen on AVB and then things turned sour really really quickly.
Seems like the club can't decide to commit to on a manager. Heck Harry is like one of the longest serving Spurs manager in the past 3 decades.
The club is getting notorious for either not having patience with a manager or the manager just simply doesn't want to be there.

I liked AVB never said otherwise

the club has had the same amount of managers as Liverpool and less than Chelsea and City over the last decade

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/M19l1zIXKq7/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

and 5 o-123/u+105
Alright pypp

The problem I have with these markets,is you are betting the number of cards,not the total points of the cards.What Im trying to say is.
In Euro is common knowledge that on a bookings market;
A yellow card =10pts
A red card =25pts

The red card is a bingo on bookings market,whereas on a market like you have the red card is ,a card,just like a yellow card.
Ive laid the 150 on 45pts or more,so basically 2 yellows and red and its a winner,or 5 yellows(50pts) and its a winner.
I dont like the 5.5 at all,I think it`ll cash but still,Id like to get the better number pretty much regardless of price,so 5 with the push on 5 looks the way to go.

If youve never bet on bookings before,well,its an experience :)
Just like corners haha

Whats not to like here,historically SpainVPortugal,robust niggly affairs,throw in the stadium (crowd on top of the pitch) ,looks like a winner to me

:cheers:

If youve never bet on bookings before,well,its an experience :)
Just like corners haha

Whats not to like here,historically SpainVPortugal,robust niggly affairs,throw in the stadium (crowd on top of the pitch) ,looks like a winner to me

:cheers:

erection.gif

I must be watching a diff game than the market
7/2 Sev
2/1 Ben

Spanish looked the better side,all over them,I must be drunk or something

Just a heads up that this weekend is the last round for the Swiss Challenge League.
There are 5 games since it's a league of only 10. Some interesting stuff here on final day.

Based on O/U 2.5 goals

2012/2013: 4-1 overs
2011/2012: 6-2 overs (This was when the league had 16 teams
2010/2011: 5-3 overs
2009/2010: 6-2 overs
2008/2009: 6-2 overs

Lets take a look at the Swiss Super League:
2012/2013: 4-1 overs
2011/2012: 4-0 overs (one team had withdrawn from the league thus only 4 games in the final day)
2010/2011: 2-3 overs
2009/2010: 3-2 overs
2008/2009: 4-1 overs

So needless to say as I had mentioned to another poster here that the final day tends to have some goals. If you were going for ingames, both the Super and Challenge League, 4 games had a goal after the 75th minute.
There is late drama, 2h overs are usually a good bet.

2.5 big games tomorrow

Sat, May 17, 2014

English FA Cup
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: evenrow, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="class: status, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]12:00 PM EST[/TD]
[TD="class: home_team teamId-359, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: right"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="class: scores, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]v[/TD]
[TD="class: away_team teamId-306, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Hull City[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Spanish Primera Division
[TD="class: status, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]10:00 AM EST[/TD]
[TD="class: home_team teamId-86, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: right"]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD="class: away_team teamId-88, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Espanyol[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: oddrow"]
[TD="class: status, bgcolor: transparent"]12:00 PM EST[/TD]
[TD="class: home_team teamId-83, bgcolor: transparent, align: right"]Barcelona[/TD]
[TD="class: scores, bgcolor: transparent, align: center"]v[/TD]
[TD="class: away_team teamId-1068, bgcolor: transparent"]Atletico Madrid
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

German DFB Pokal
[TD="class: status, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]2:00 PM EST[/TD]
[TD="class: home_team teamId-124, bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: right"]Borussia Dortmund[/TD]
[TD="class: away_team teamId-132, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Bayern Munich[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:dancing: 25 DAYS TILL WORLD CUP

and teams to fail UEFA Financial Fair Play....

Man City
PSG
Bursaspor
Rubin Kazan
Galatasaray
Trabzonspor
Anzhi
Zenit
Levski Sofia

yeah, I'm pulling for Hull - hoping they come out aggressive. Gunners should dominate possession - I think they want a trophy and will pressure them. Should be open enough.

Back