May In-Game

can't complain, bayern deserved it and it was a good game, can't ask dortmund's goalkeeper to stop every chance

can't complain, bayern deserved it and it was a good game, can't ask dortmund's goalkeeper to stop every chance

hmmm could of said the same about Dortmund, they played a lot better than many had expected. If BVB won they would also be deserved winners, it's not like they sat back and did nothing, they actually pressed and wanted to play their style. Unlike Chelsea last year who just said fuck it lets wait

Yea Dortmund didn't back down and if they had capitalized on one of those early chances Munich would have had serious doubt creep into the psyche...great effort by them today

dortmund played well, i was on them, but bayern had a lot of chances and really stepped up the pressure

don't care much for TFC, but Dobson Forrest combo is so stale and needs to change. Always mute or change the channel when they are on.

Sorry, in all the excitement over the CL Final I missed it...was just checking thinking I still had 5 minutes to work with.

Glad I didn't bet the over in this friendly, goals gonna be hard to come by w/ no threats coming from out wide

He isn't the same guy he was at Liverpool. Wonder if it's the knee surgery that did him in cuz you just don't see him blow past people anymore...top gear is gone.

Think he should go back to Spain

Back