May In-Game

Pato up to his old tricks...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fJzmvssJKqk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Doing a little digging around today on this San Marino/Italy game
Everyone knows San Marino is terrible and no one wants to be the side that allows the goal, but ffs, this Italian side is going to have NO ONE playing.
hmmm :thinking:

No Pirlo, Balotelli, Shaarway, Buffon, DeRossi, Montelivo, Oswaldo
ffs, that's a who's who of the national team.
Looks like Giovincho will be playing. Still, don't think San Marino will have much of a chance - and game is in Italy.

Did make a play on Mexico later (-125). Medium size bet. Looks like Mexico team will be strong, game is in Houston - and Nigeria has a pretty anemic attack with a lot of regulars either not called up, or didn't travel to the U.S. Hard for me to trust the Mexican attack to score though, sometimes they have trouble finishing, but they should have more opportunities.

unfucking believable t-mike, i had them at a pk, guess not bad considering they were down a man, but fuck man

braves, they dominated the match, Philly had one shot on goal and they scored.
In fact TFC played better with 10 men.
Should of been up 2-0 by HT

U.S. Soccer@ussoccer<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">1m</small>
Starters for #USAvGER: Howard; Evans, Gonzalez, Besler, Beasley; Jones, Bradley; Zusi, Dempsey ©, F. Johnson; Altidore #100years

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(29, 22, 227);"> More</button>

i know the bayern and dortmund players aren't there, Im just wondering how many of these guys would make the starting 11 if they were

Back