May 30th

Was actually thinking of over in Tampa.. Perez 7.67 ERA vs Tampa seemed to point that way.

We actually do not know what to expect in a way. Last year Perez on 6+ 4.76 ERA based on 28.1 Who knows

Mexico
Oaxaca tt ov 7 -115

still waiting on lines with Monclova, Reno, and leaning pretty hard with Tuck's Lad -2.5 line late...headed to cookout may or may not make it back tonight to post

Looks like Bovada must be scared to put those games up or something... 5dimes has both up now.

Did you like the over in those Reno and Monclova games tonight, BC?

Looks like Bovada must be scared to put those games up or something... 5dimes has both up now.

Did you like the over in those Reno and Monclova games tonight, BC?

Bovada doesn't always put all the games on the board or they put a line out that is fairly ridiculous. They do post most team totals but many of the ones I want they seem to skip or post minutes before game time. My cookout last night turned into a late nighter. Ran into a bartender that made the best Old Fashioned I have ever had. That pretty much summed up my night after that. Regardless, the grind continues on today with a few great NCAA games I am getting down on. I will be back this afternoon with todays card

Back