• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Matt's Monday NHL

Matt

Pretty much a regular
0-0 YTD.

This is going to be my first season capping the NHL, but as a long time fan I believe I will be able to have some success capping the league. All plays will be for one unit (risking/to win) and on the whole game (OT included) unless otherwise noted. All lines will also be taken from Pinnacle unless noted.

Here's to a profitable NHL season. :cheers:

Mighty Ducks (-136) -0.5 (regulation) 2u

Blue Jackets (-117)

Blues/Ducks Over 6 (+116)

Thrashers (+125)

Good luck tonight, dude!!
stpatrick2.gif

Good luck Matt!

Welcome to our little corner of the forum. There aren't a lot of us here yet, but hopefully we can keep winning and get the others over here to, LOL!

:cheers:

Toronto_Mike said:
where did you get the Ducks -0.5? That's such a huge drop from the original juice

Got it at pinnacle. It is a regulation line as well meaning they have to win the game in regulation. If they win in overtime the bet is graded as a loss..

Generaly I like this type of bet for the lower juice, but it can come back to kick you in the ass. For example, I had the same bet tonight on the Maple Leafs (-0.5) and they won in a shoot-out so the bet was graded as a loss. Normaly wouldn't be that bad of a loss but it would've been the 6th leg of a decent sized parlay so needless to say I am a little upset about it.

:moose:

Back