Match Play

He gives some good bombs too as well. I maybe the only one that likes Andy too. Lol.
Ha Andy is hilarious but not great with info. Usually get the best booth info when Gary Stevens is on, very spot on just not there often enough.

Ha Andy is hilarious but not great with info. Usually get the best booth info when Gary Stevens is on, very spot on just not there often enough.
Yeah love when Gary gives him a bunch of crap

I went to the match play once when it was still in Tucson on a Weds. All the great golfers in the world minus the 10 deep galleries.
Never went down there, closest thing I've gotten to it was Tiger/Rocco but at least there you knew they were playing (at least) 18 holes. Buddy's company had tent tickets in Tucson on 16 but it's impossible to predict what matches even last to the 16th.

Incredible string of golf by Scheffler…is anyone else getting excited for Augusta???
Will but that guy is the opposite of excitement for most fans

Guess if you're a Longhorns fan you might not fall asleep watching him

Will but that guy is the opposite of excitement for most fans

Guess if you're a Longhorns fan you might not fall asleep watching him
Yeah he’s probably not looking for strippers and cocaine at every stop. He just pounds the ball and keeps to himself…

He’s won three times in a very short time frame. Just hit #1 in the owgr. It’ll be interesting to see how the new guys (scheffler burns etc) perform in the majors…

Back