Match Play

Watching Bryson yesterday, I thought he was an auto fade today. Good luck today guys. Unfortunately, I can’t watch it on tv but keeping an eye on it on the phone when I can.

Reactions: KJ
Watching Bryson yesterday, I thought he was an auto fade today. Good luck today guys. Unfortunately, I can’t watch it on tv but keeping an eye on it on the phone when I can.
On ESPN+ if you have it until it goes live on GC

Just too busy of a day to get a chance to watch it live. 3rd hole looked pretty brutal.
I kinda just assumed everyone on the left coast treated Friday in March as part of the weekend. Traffic here is basically non-existent.

Guessing we get 4-5 playoffs which is always fun but I haven't really looked at the leaderboard

Still a Friday bonus

I just played this 2 minutes ago.

Brooks vs DJ. Kisner vs Na. Should be fun.
Blake v DJ would be so much better if DJ had an ounce of shit talk in him

Ancer played so well this morning, hate to say it but have seen it so many times when the break kills that kind of momentum. Pulling for him and Will Z

Blake v DJ would be so much better if DJ had an ounce of shit talk in him

Ancer played so well this morning, hate to say it but have seen it so many times when the break kills that kind of momentum. Pulling for him and Will Z
@ -120 too good to pass up imo

Reactions: KJ
Usually I'm pulling for an ASU guy in the final 8 but Rahm and Casey have screwed that all up

Admittedly I am 97 miles from this golf course, but today we have almost identical weather. We are getting big wind gusts here now which is not unusual this time of year. Same there in Westlake

Admittedly I am 97 miles from this golf course, but today we have almost identical weather. We are getting big wind gusts here now which is not unusual this time of year. Same there in Westlake
Low ball hitters?

Idk if 12 is a good golf hole or not, but it's my favorite to watch.
Also there are always rumblings about Scottsdale for a Ryder Cup but it got turned up a notch when Harrington suggested it. 15-18 are legitimately built for match play, and can't remotely imagine what 16 would be like.

As a group, you get much better info, analysis, picks team the slugs on tvg
I will say that Jonathon is usually right even though they are heavy faves a lot, he's just one that lives like you've got to pay to play and I'm ok with that

I will say that Jonathon is usually right even though they are heavy faves a lot, he's just one that lives like you've got to pay to play and I'm ok with that
He gives some good bombs too as well. I maybe the only one that likes Andy too. Lol.

Back