Masters IN-Game...

cinco de mayo in Vegas might as well plan on putting 10-12 back on

Problem with that day like St Pats is all beer

never had one that bad. I've heard they are a bitch though.

I used to sprain my right every year between basketball and baseball to where it became a non-issue...like if it rolled it was annoying for a day or two and that's it. Couple months ago I stepped on a softball and it snapped hard, both sides of the ankle took a big hit and it was the size of a grapefruit.

Is Canelo fight in Vegas? Been for Derby weekend, books are nuts for about 30 minutes

I started 1200-1400 calories a day diet on 3/27 and down about 5 lbs in those two weeks. trying to lose 10-12 before I head to Vegas for cinco de mayo weekend.

about 192 now. want to be 175-180 ish by June for triathlon season.
Going to the fight?

Only fight I got comped was Pac/Morales I and didn't even go, what a failure. It was during March Madness and I just said fuck it, turned into an epic fight and to this day I regret not going

Was next door at a viewing at the MGM for Pac/Cotto which was incredible as well, probably 3000 or so in there watching

the problem with going to those fights or being in the area is the drunk fans afterward. They all come out of the arena with liquid courage and it turns into a shitshow.

Only person with Rose AND Garcia in CTG pool is "Casual".... he probably wins it without looking at everyone elses, unless 1 implodes

Fowler bogey and Spieth birdie just another fuckin today, huge swing. Really need Rose now

what the fuck was that Sergio. that wasn't even remotely the right distance or line. you fucking choker.

Back