Marsski Week 1: The Return of the MACtion

brother, I agreed with your assessment of both Barfalo and Murrylund but missed the numbers on both; good luck this week and season... Nadders looked good after halftime the other night and that I-AA team they beat was not chopped liver. That was a real nice win and I see much value going forward for them as long as the QB stays upright.

:shake:

brother, I agreed with your assessment of both Barfalo and Murrylund but missed the numbers on both; good luck this week and season... Nadders looked good after halftime the other night and that I-AA team they beat was not chopped liver. That was a real nice win and I see much value going forward for them as long as the QB stays upright.

:shake:

Love Wennjng and the run game they have. My only question was how would that retooled offensive line look. I put them right there with NIU with Toledo maybe a half step behind in that division.

MAC injury notes: Archer from Kent turned an ankle but not expected to be serious. Something to monitor obviously.
Zurlon Tipton knocked out early in the Michigan game....another one to watch as he is a huge part of CMUs ground game.

Louisville -21 vs Ohio U today in LV.

Sooo LV sure is getting the hype right now as a top 10 team that some are saying can run the table and sneak into a BCS bowl. They beat Fla in bowl game, have a top notch QB, 18 staters back and 39 Fla kids so plenty of speed. They pick up Dyer from Auburn at RB who is a stud.
Overlooked in all this talk about LV is that they got beat by shitty UConn last year and demolished by Cuse in the dome. I saw some real shoddy tackling last year out of Charlie Strong's bunch. They are inconsistent but talented.

The Bobcats can play a little bit. Dual threat QB Tettleton will make some plays and Blakenship at RB is a tough hombre. They have a decent WR core. The issue for the Bobcats will come at the line of scrimmage where they lost their best Two OL and DL depth will be tested today in 90plus degree temps. The Bobcats went through a crazy year last year where they opened 7-0 and ended up losing 10 starters to season ending injuries.
I expect the Bobcats to be competitive in this game and throw a real scare into LV today who I got to imagine is looking past OU and dreaming about the BCS. I think LV does pull away in the second half and am thinking we see something like 34-20 or 37-23.

i lean slightly to over 58, but decided to just take the points and ride with OU.

Play: Ohio U. +21 for 1 unit.

I am an OU grad so homerism always an issue when I try to evaluate the Bobcats...but I really do like em today

He'll probably look like his old self today. Tribe's schedule lightens up here now in September, but 0-fer-this-trip's going to bury 'em.

Back