104-81-2 +24.50

Will have more tomorrow.

Just one play locked in right now

Kansas City +14.5 1 unit

Edit: note hit Giants ML +200 during the game. posted in the ingame thread

Last edited:
Adding:

Minnesota Vikings -2.5 3 units

Biggest game of the season for the vikings only way either of these teams makes the playoffs is if they win the division. Brad Childress has never beat the GB Packers, he is already on the hot seat, if he loses here he's done.

Adding:

Minnesota Vikings -2.5 3 units

Biggest game of the season for the vikings only way either of these teams makes the playoffs is if they win the division. Brad Childress has never beat the GB Packers, he is already on the hot seat, if he loses here he's done.

There it is.. knew it was coming eventually:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Liking our squad at home today as well Marlo? I'm also leaning in Philly and Pitts today.

What do you think about the Bears/Tenny game? The line screams for me to take da bearsssssss, but Tenny is damn tough. I had the bears circled but having Rexy in there scares me a bit.

GL today in whatever you do. I'm heading to the game in a few minutes. It's going to be rocking in the dome today!

Liking our squad at home today as well Marlo? I'm also leaning in Philly and Pitts today.

What do you think about the Bears/Tenny game? The line screams for me to take da bearsssssss, but Tenny is damn tough. I had the bears circled but having Rexy in there scares me a bit.

GL today in whatever you do. I'm heading to the game in a few minutes. It's going to be rocking in the dome today!

HAVE fun buddy, I just played Tennesse. I had the bears circled as well with Orton, but not with Rex.

liking our squad at home today as well marlo? I'm also leaning in philly and pitts today.

What do you think about the bears/tenny game? The line screams for me to take da bearsssssss, but tenny is damn tough. I had the bears circled but having rexy in there scares me a bit.

Gl today in whatever you do. I'm heading to the game in a few minutes. It's going to be rocking in the dome today!

rexy definitely makes me scared...leaning towards bears still...

Adding:

Tennessee Titans -2.5 120 1 unit
Tennessee Titans -3 +105 1 unit
St Louis +9.5 1 unit
Miami/Seattle Under 42.5 2units

marlo, what makes you think kc stays competitive today. i know they look like they are improving, but i just don't see it...

marlo, what makes you think kc stays competitive today. i know they look like they are improving, but i just don't see it...

Couple things Joe, No team in the NFL this year has proven that they should lay DD to another team.

KC's Offense has improved the last two weeks granted one game was at home, and the other was against the Jets, but there actually scoring some points.

San Diego's defense is not great, they give up alot of yards, as well as alot of points.

I know LT will run all day on KC's defense, but there offense should keep them in the game to keep it within the number.

i agree with the first line, and this i think is only the second time i've laid double digits in the last 3-4 years or so. i just honestly think this chiefs team is the worst team i've seen play in the nfl talent wise in the last decade. chargers are not great at all, especially defensively, but i think they show up here. it's a perfect spot to take their frustrations out. sounds strange, but if they had been playing better and up to expectations, i definitely wouldn't be playing this...now they will be actually fired up and focused on this game, which is a scary thought for the outmatched chiefs imo. we'll see how it goes. thanks for your thoughts on it...

Adding:

Atlanta Falcons -2 1unit

Couldn't believe the line movement on this game, though for sure we would see Atlanta at plus money.
  • Know Reggie Bush
  • NO not good on the road
  • NO giving up 30pts per tilt on the road
  • Scheduling spot for Atlanta that is favorable. Atlanta has had only 1 home game Since Sept. 21st, place should be loud as hell.
  • Atlanta's defenese playing extremely well, and this will be there first true test of the season.

who the F moved the Miami line 2.5 points, wow.

Back