Marlins vs. Braves NLDS Discussion Thread

Cmon sixto. You don’t have to throw that 100mph out of zone, they can’t touch it at top of zone!

great job sixto!!! FUCK YEA!!

Only bad thing is Braves turned lineup over so now top of order in 3rd. Cmon fish, momentum time after pitcher kept it tied!! Let’s get a run! Lfg fish!

Huge inning for sixto with top of order back up. He has to get ahead in counts and has to show them few breaking balls.

Well I was dead wrong there. Gave big chunk of my gm 2 Ff under winnings right back cause I loved this one. I really thought sixto could adjust and was really shocked fish crappy butts couldn’t make wright pay for all the free passes he gives up. Good call you guys on Braves. Easy money.

Has a team ever been shut out an entire series? Marlins no runs in game 1 and 2. Now in game 3 no runs and it's going to 9th. That's pathetic.

Has a team ever been shut out an entire series? Marlins no runs in game 1 and 2. Now in game 3 no runs and it's going to 9th. That's pathetic.

feels much like the cardinals in the nlcs last year! I’m sure they scored a few but can’t imagine it was much or ever when the game was close. Really sucked for fish that marte broke his wrist in cubs series, wouldn’t have probably mattered much. Braves lineup so so good and have seen the fish starters multiple times on the year unlike the cubs who they chewed up. I wasn’t giving Braves enough respect, their young pitchers make them a much more formidable team than last year when cards handled them with next to no hitting!! Dodgers/Braves is gonna be a heck of a series imo.

Back