Marlins vs. Braves NLDS Discussion Thread

I took the Marlins +310 for the series. Still don't trust Atlanta's rotation. The Marlins faced Fried and Anderson during the year, so the surprise element that seemed to baffle the Reds won't be in play here.

The Braves didn't face Alcantara this season. Look, 1-28 the Braves are a better club. They beat the Marlins 6 out of 10, including 3 out of 4 during a pivotal late Sept series.

I've liked this Marlins team all year. Losing Marte is huge. But I'll take a shot once again fading ATL in the postseason. Especially at this price.

I took the Marlins +310 for the series. Still don't trust Atlanta's rotation. The Marlins faced Fried and Anderson during the year, so the surprise element that seemed to baffle the Reds won't be in play here.

The Braves didn't face Alcantara this season. Look, 1-28 the Braves are a better club. They beat the Marlins 6 out of 10, including 3 out of 4 during a pivotal late Sept series.

I've liked this Marlins team all year. Losing Marte is huge. But I'll take a shot once again fading ATL in the postseason. Especially at this price.

You about said it all!

And when Marlins saw him.for 1 inning on 9/23 they lit him up

Last edited:
Anderson and Cooper are studs. I just like how the Marlins play. Also something the Reds couldn't do is run or play small ball. The Marlins put pressure on you. Something darnaud and Flowers can't do is throw runners out.

All the pressure is on the Braves today. If the Marlins can get this one, then the Braves have to win 3 out of 4, with a rookie, Kyle Wright, and Ynoa/Bryce Wilson/bullpen.

Can someone give me ump rotation in the Braves/fish series please? More importantly who behind plate game 2?

I don’t think fish are done. I hate Braves got to my boy alcontera in the 7th but If he gets to pitch game 5 I like his chances!! They got Pablo and sixto coming so I fully expect this thing can go 5!!

No pitching at all in these series or very poor pitching at least.

alcontera was really good thru 6, he just fell apart in 7th. We gonna see some good pitching gm 2 here. Pablo vs Anderson could be very good if Anderson pitches like he did against reds.

Back