March NBA Discussion...

From NBC Sports Edge:

Lu Dort is out on Monday vs. the Wolves with "toe soreness."​

You can't make this stuff up. After going off for 23 points on Sunday and coming up with a game-winning block, the Thunder are resting him against another one of their tank competitors. Get used to DNPs for all the key OKC players. Kenrich Williams looks like a strong streaming option Monday.

With you on that BAR, except 232.5. Regardless, both should’ve come in. Something like 6-7 pts in last 2:30...NBA can be a mother some times

With you on that BAR, except 232.5. Regardless, both should’ve come in. Something like 6-7 pts in last 2:30...NBA can be a mother some times
Yup.

It was too close it looks like.

If it's 2-3 possessions or more, Portland games generally get a bunch late...

I had under 234 pregame.......wanted to hedge it going into 4th quarter.....but line was 240 so I backed out.......surprised and lucky for me that it went under after the crazy 1H

I had under 234 pregame.......wanted to hedge it going into 4th quarter.....but line was 240 so I backed out.......surprised and lucky for me that it went under after the crazy 1H
Yeah, win some-lose some. Been plenty times where I thought a wager was dead but lucked out. Good win for you though

Yeah, win some-lose some. Been plenty times where I thought a wager was dead but lucked out. Good win for you though
Yep.....it all evens out eventually........that’s why I sometimes don’t want to watch the games or watch the scores.......after all these years of degenerate gambling, still get nervous from time to time on my wagers........

Hindsight 20/20 but Pels should’ve been a play. I know when stars sit it’s tricky and most go oppo, but given Pels had not beaten Lakers in a bit that seemed like a good spot at home

Is Kyrie seriously missing tonight’s game because it was his birthday yesterday?
Think he’s gonna miss all 3 road games.....for personal or family reasons......smh......

might as well quarantined himself now before videos of his BDay party goes viral.....

Bad break for the Knicks, literally. Just when they appeared to be getting fully healthy, Robinson fractures his foot tonight in Milwaukee. He had just been back a few games after suffering his broken hand. This is a huge hit and now I’d suspect we’d be more aggressive in pursuing a big man if any come available in the buyout market, which looks bleak w Drummond going to la now. Smdh

An honest question...is the NBA still worth betting on this season? It feels like in a way it's becoming harder and harder to find anything consistent... Forgive the reference, but it feels like russian table tennis at times, where runs just come out of nowhere and buck any trend/stat out of the blue.

An honest question...is the NBA still worth betting on this season? It feels like in a way it's becoming harder and harder to find anything consistent... Forgive the reference, but it feels like russian table tennis at times, where runs just come out of nowhere and buck any trend/stat out of the blue.
Totals only thing consistent for me tbh ...and it took till Feb and March to really get going with those...and it's still streaky.

There’s just something missing w them. Thought jrue would solve it. Then PJ (I know he sat tonight), maybe Teague helps but their d in big games is awful
2nd round tops methinks... at this point...

Time to bag Bud tbh...

He is one of those coaches that is better at the regular season generally and a team will get to a peak, and that is it with him...

2nd round tops methinks... at this point...

Time to bag Bud tbh...

He is one of those coaches that is better at the regular season generally and a team will get to a peak, and that is it with him...
Agreed I think he’s gone and I like Middleton but they need a more aggressive no 2

Playing Spurs under 230.5. B2B and I’m seeing a little bit of defense from Spurs to even the series

Back