March NBA Discussion...

Such great strategy by the Knicks to try for jump balls instead of just fouling... forced two under 20 seconds...
So much grit and heart w this team playing so short handed, basically using 7-8 guys. Want to see them match up again when they have their starting and backup PG and starting c back.

Live in game player props is where it’s at. lol. Hit valecinius, and jokic over reb props, Kuzma under reb, did lose currys over points, curse of the game being a blowout

They still call palming? Wow

Only when they want to.

Calls in the league are based on the perception of an individual, the individual being the ref. He calls want he wants to and doesn't call what he doesn't want to.

Hence why it's easy to manipulate/influence momentum in Stern's game.

This team blows dd leads every night. Unreal. They desperately need some veterans on that team.
11 times this year I believe. Ingram has to make FT’s, Zion on the bench at odd times(FT% be damned).....Ingram is not clutch for a max.
Bledsoe can’t lose the ball on an inbound.
And it doesn’t seem to matter if it’s Gentry, Byron Scott or Van Gundy coaching.

11 times this year I believe. Ingram has to make FT’s, Zion on the bench at odd times(FT% be damned).....Ingram is not clutch for a max.
Bledsoe can’t lose the ball on an inbound.
And it doesn’t seem to matter if it’s Gentry, Byron Scott or Van Gundy coaching.
Yeah, you can’t miss 2 FT to salt the game away, although I hate piling on Ingram bc he was a monster tonight. The inbounds pass was inexcusable. Hard off target pass by Lonzo, still should have been caught, but don’t like 2 young guys involved in there. At least have them inbound to Bledsoe or maybe it’s usually reddick if he’s healthy, and yes, on the last shot you just cannot foul dame taking a jumper, I get it he was unconscious but fouling him just says here you win. This team just finds ways to lose

At what point do we start blindly betting the ML on Rockets to win SU?

Currently on a 17-game losing streak (T-26) and if they lose consecutively games starting tonight, they'll move up in rankings in terms of being awful:

1 gm = rank 21 (vs. G.S.)
2 gm = rank 13 (vs. Det)
3 gm = rank 9 (vs. OKC)
4 gm = rank 8 (vs. Tor)

On offense anyway, his D is horrible which can be said for the entire roster. Wolves got rid of the wrong dude when they shipped Butler out. Love that guy! He's got heart, toughness, and a great leader. KAT is soft as Charmin and has none of those traits. Ownership is shit too, just a train wreck of an organization top to bottom over the past few years.

On offense anyway, his D is horrible which can be said for the entire roster. Wolves got rid of the wrong dude when they shipped Butler out. Love that guy! He's got heart, toughness, and a great leader. KAT is soft as Charmin and has none of those traits. Ownership is shit too, just a train wreck of an organization top to bottom over the past few years.
KAT will ask out soon enough. The games I’ve seen it looks like he’s half trying, maybe it’s just covid I dunno

Yeah, you can’t miss 2 FT to salt the game away, although I hate piling on Ingram bc he was a monster tonight. The inbounds pass was inexcusable. Hard off target pass by Lonzo, still should have been caught, but don’t like 2 young guys involved in there. At least have them inbound to Bledsoe or maybe it’s usually reddick if he’s healthy, and yes, on the last shot you just cannot foul dame taking a jumper, I get it he was unconscious but fouling him just says here you win. This team just finds ways to lose
Another problem is when it’s crunch time I see alotta players that don’t want the ball.....save Zion(obviously not a far jumper) or JJ

Jimmy is up there too for me. He’s really shown out

Thanks to the Twolves.....the Brickerbockers got the coach they needed.......now gotta hope Dolan or management don’t trade for those old Azz veterans and thier ballooned contracts.....

Thanks to the Twolves.....the Brickerbockers got the coach they needed.......now gotta hope Dolan or management don’t trade for those old Azz veterans and thier ballooned contracts.....
Not having rose bc of this covid bs is killing us. I’m not a huge Payton fan but hell we miss him too. Having to rely on Frank for anything is not good for this team. He plays well when there is nothing expected of him. Knicks need a legit pg, rose is it but can’t go 35 min a night and quickley is more a hybrid guard, and we need a good 3 and d guy

I don't follow the NBA for shit, ever really, other than what I hear. But when I heard about the shit streak Houston has been on I figured I'd ride that train till they cover two in a row. Unfortunately this brainstorm just hit me yesterday. Believe they are 2-15 ATS last 17.

Regarding Rockets- Hindsight’s always 20/20, wish I jumped on the fade train 1-2 weeks ago. Not jumping in one way or another now but wouldn’t you expect a correction ats at some point?

I don't follow the NBA for shit, ever really, other than what I hear. But when I heard about the shit streak Houston has been on I figured I'd ride that train till they cover two in a row. Unfortunately this brainstorm just hit me yesterday. Believe they are 2-15 ATS last 17.
They been double digits dogs too most of the time.......they should just play their D league roster instead......

Are the cheerleaders playing for OKC today? How the fuck is Houston -4 to anyone right now? Books tried that when they played Detroit the other day. Sticking with the blind fade.

Are the cheerleaders playing for OKC today? How the fuck is Houston -4 to anyone right now? Books tried that when they played Detroit the other day. Sticking with the blind fade.
Laid off the Detroit game.......overthinking on my part......should had ride the train.......missed today’s game......damn it......

Lonzo didn’t play in pels win today...coincidence? Maybe a trade is coming?

line in ny has flipped to Philly. Simmons and or curry may be in. Payton, IQ, Mitch all questionable

Back